Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Chi-town where only the mayors security and criminals have guns! The wife and I are begining our preperations for what-have-you by ordering long term food for storage and water. We have an RV out in the woods and it has a lot of storage.

Became a member here to discuss ideas and find out which long term food would be the best bet.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Welcome from Texas. Man, you are in a quagmire just being in Illinois, Chicago just ices the cake...

·
Registered
355 Posts
Plenty of room here in the old west... Arizona if you want to relocate.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome to the forum. And brandonnash there are way to many of the bad ones here in the south than we need. Maybe would can deport them to Detroit. There ad says there cars are imported from there lol. Oh wait we really don't deport anyone anymore do we lol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I believe you can own a gun in Chicago, been that way for a few years.
Come to Chicago and try buying one, it has the strictest laws in the country and yes generically you can make the statement it's "legal" but on the whole, the only people armed in Chicago are cops, the Mayors security detail and criminals. 506 died last year with no ability to defend themselves from the criminals that used guns to kill them. I can write pages about how f'd up Chicago and Illinois is, don't get me started.

I know you live in Plainfield, part of Illinois where there is no conceal carry and the feds are forcing the issue and Illinois is still figuring out a way to make it as close to impossible as possible.

This state is a toilet and I can't wait to get out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Plenty of room here in the old west... Arizona if you want to relocate.
The wife and I are considering Arizona, Texas, Wyoming and the Dakotas, heck even Alaska is on the list. I just know, we need to get out of Illinois where our taxes in the last 4 years has gone up 60%, we have the most expensive gasoline, they are going to raise taxes again on income and gasoline plus they are incorporating more sin taxes. They raise billions more in revenue only to blow it and complain we don't pay our "fair share"... business are leaving in droves and the answer as always...

RAISE TAXES...

·
Administrator
14,902 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Lots of good jobs in western North Dakota and eastern Montana

Btw, welcome

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome to the forum. And brandonnash there are way to many of the bad ones here in the south than we need. Maybe would can deport them to Detroit. There ad says there cars are imported from there lol. Oh wait we really don't deport anyone anymore do we lol.
Agree with the too many bad ones statement. I believe we should have a code that everyone from the north coming to the south must abide by. From the easy things like holding people's doors open for them to the more difficult things like if you are from the north and are supported by the government then stay there. We don't want to import leeches.

·
Super Moderator
9,260 Posts
Agreed, but hey what's going on with Texas schools hiding liberal teaching from parents?? I love Texas and I hope that gets straightened out real quick!
Welcome from Texas.

Unfortunately liberals are like roaches, you try and try to keep them out but they still sneak in. I actually work in an office full of liberals. They funny thing is that a fair amount of them are also gun owners. Go figure.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts