Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm seeing the signs and starting to take prepping more seriously beyond just having two weeks of emergency food, especially since reading One Second After a few months ago.

I'm knowledgeable about HEMP and a Carrington Event causing a TEOTWAWKI situation.

BTW, for those of you who aren't aware, we've had two Carrington Event near misses in the last year.

BTW2, I'm the author of THE DARK SIDE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION so am somewhat of an expert on illegal immigration. Should anybody need info on a particular aspect of illegal immigration feel free to contact me.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I'm seeing the signs and starting to take prepping more seriously beyond just having two weeks of emergency food, especially since reading One Second After a few months ago.

I'm knowledgeable about HEMP and a Carrington Event causing a TEOTWAWKI situation.

BTW, for those of you who aren't aware, we've had two Carrington Event near misses in the last year.

BTW2, I'm the author of THE DARK SIDE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION so am somewhat of an expert on illegal immigration. Should anybody need info on a particular aspect of illegal immigration feel free to contact me.
You forgot another liberal stater.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Another hello from Minnesota.

Golden, CO is a nice place! I did some work out near there many years ago at Rocky Flats (not such a nice place).

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
We sure attract a number of authors. Funny how one second after causes prepping :)

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
We sure attract a number of authors. Funny how one second after causes prepping :)
Funny that. Just a quick count in my head, we have at least 5 published authors that regularly join us here. Yet the libs would have you believe that we are illiterate hillbillies. Hmmm? :p

·
Administrator
15,378 Posts
Welcome from Florida

1 - 9 of 9 Posts