Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Names Chris and I are an alcoholic! Just joking! I’ve been stationed overseas for 12 years now. I’m new to the prepping side of the house but, as a former Infantry NCO I know how important it is to be prepared. I’ve served numerous tours to the sandbox and I’ve seen firsthand of how not being prepared for the worst leads to. That’s why I got my wife involved and we are prepping! I’m and avid outdoors- man/Hunter. I’m building a house in Germany at the moment and any ideas on how to get started are greatly appreciated. 2 story house plus Basement. I have two fresh water spring/ponds on my 3.5 acre property; one is less than 30 yards from my house. Crystal blue water! The property is all fenced in with 5 foot fence. I hope I can bring some of my expertise and knowledge to the table. As 1 you will fail, as many we will prosper! ::rambo::

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome dude! My dad was stationed in Germany after I was born and we lived there till I was 5. I don't remember a thing about it but the pictures look like I enjoyed it. Still can't eat kraut.

Reactions: JAGER

·
Registered
640 Posts
I've been a lurker for a while and today was my first day actually posting.... so from one newbie to another: Welcome!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcomes!

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
Welcome, and thank you for your service!

Where in Germany? I was stationed near Jever, Heilbronn and Pirmasens. Anywhere near those places?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome, and thank you for your service!

Where in Germany? I was stationed near Jever, Heilbronn and Pirmasens. Anywhere near those places?[/QUO

Live in Baumholder but, work in K-Town! So pretty close!

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
K-Town! Yup, there's a country music bar/restaurant outside of K-Town; used to go there quite a lot. First wife used to make me haul her to the base at K-Town so she could eat Burger King. Personally, I thought that was a waste of being in Germany.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts