Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Im new to the prepper community and am serious about it.
I live in wonderful orlando, near the parks but far enough away to live in a suburban area. I want to protect myself, and my family. Looking for any information, and will be active.
Thanks, me. :vs_rocking_banana:

·
Registered
8,213 Posts
Wish ya well.

Sorry about last post, We like intros before we meet you.

Last time I was your way was for Daytona 500. It was -10oF when we left, when we got there was asked if we Yankees brought the cold with us? (1998).

I love You rebs and almost all GOOD people.

·
Registered
21,168 Posts
Hi! Im new to the prepper community and am serious about it.
I live in wonderful orlando, near the parks but far enough away to live in a suburban area. I want to protect myself, and my family. Looking for any information, and will be active.
Thanks, me. :vs_rocking_banana:
If I never visit Orlando again, I will die a happy man. If you want to protect yourself and your family, move the hell out of Orlando.
Thanks, me!

·
Administrator
15,022 Posts
Welcome from North Florida.

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
Howdy.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Welcome from central west Florida.

·
Registered
10,696 Posts
Howdy Doody and hearty welcome from the FWD Metromess of N. Texas. Never been to Floriddiy but maybe flew over it headed to Purto Ricca for a cruise one time. It looked nice from a high altitude. The Arkie kin and a bunch of school teachers I used to know loved to vacation around Destin. One of my favorite Coastie Grandsons spent a lot of time at Pensacola tending Bouys till they sent him up to the Great Lakes to break ice. Hopefully he will be headed back there since he is fixing to marry his gal friend who joined the Navy. They now have a policy to not seperate married folks from each other. Hes a smart boy. lol. I told the boy before he left..dont come back with a wife or a tatoo. He now has both..and his sweetie is tatted up too. Nobody ever listens to Uncle Pee Paw. lol.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hello from the Heartland

1 - 15 of 15 Posts