Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! Im fairly new to the prepping game so be gentle :D . I am 21 years old, married, have 4 dogs, and i am Active Duty military.
Just bought my first shotgun a 12 gauge moss berg maverick as well as a XD-40 subcompact pistol. Currently working on expanding my ammo cache.
Starting on my food storage as well as my water storage. Joined this forum to gain some knowledge and hope to hear from some of you!
If any of you ever need to bug out and you happen to be in Colorado Springs feel free to come and spend the night! We have plenty of beer and ammo. ::rambo::

·
Registered
433 Posts
Welcome from Arkansas!! Looks like you have a great start to being ready for your family. This is basically the same way I started by buying a used Mossberg 12ga. and then other guns and a ton of ammo. The food and water will always be an ongoing event in life. Only buy as your finances allow and don't over extend to make your stores complete. You will get there sooner than you think. Beer and ammo sounds great to me!! ::clapping::

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hello from New Mexico. Colorado Springs is an awesome place. Welcome.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I'll be in Col springs this summer for a mountain hiking trip! Welcome to the boards, glad you found us!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome. Good to see women getting into it. My wife's more of a hippy than a prepper.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone! Glad I found you guys trust me :) Would love to be more hippyish but alas I'm too much of a gun lover.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts