Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish to join the resistance..I need help prepping..advice..fellow preppers who wish to stay in contact..anyone????

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome from Nevada, you've found a great place!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hello and welcome, this is a prepping forum i dont know what resistance your planning on joining.
but if you need help with prepping stuff feel free to ask were a great community

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I understand I wish to do both..I don't kno where to start or who to ask for help or any information..advice would be greatly appreciated :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Read the boards here and you shall find your way.
Welcome

·
Registered
159 Posts
I can help you with prepping, I really know nothing about the resistance.

·
Registered
72 Posts
So Cal checking in... Hello..... If you have questions shoot away... You will learn with prepping there are many ways to skin a cat. There are a lot of smart people in this forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don't kno of anyone here in Cali with resistance..I juss don't want to be lost or hopeless when shit goes down..

·
Registered
207 Posts
I don't kno of anyone here in Cali with resistance..I juss don't want to be lost or hopeless when shit goes down..
Here's a word for ya..O P S E C................ if there *was* a " resistance " , nobody in their right mind would admit it in an open forum where who knows what/who can read it , nor to a complete and total stranger.

Even more so in the Golden State.

·
Administrator
15,100 Posts
Welcome from Florida

1 - 20 of 20 Posts