Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to PrepperForums and wanted to introduce myself. I'm interested in urban and wilderness survival, ditch medicine, edible and medicinal plants, self defense, ditch medicine, and strategic gardening.

I'm a former ANGLICO Marine, combat medic, and currently certified as a Physician Assistant. Believe it or not I actually left the medical field for a labor intensive job that provides me with the time to work on future books.

I'm eager to learn new skills and share what I know with others so please dont hesitate to ask me anything. I'm no "Master Gardener" but I do have years of research related to food production and consumption during disaster conditions.

I look forward to sharing knowledge with all of you!

Thank you,

Hawk-Doc

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Right. Want to try getting to be part of the forum before hawking your wares? This is a big turnoff for most of us. If you have actually been lurking before posting you would know this. I don't think I am even going to look at your book.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hello and Welcome!!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I hope you are going to be a contributor, not a hawker; pardon the pun. I welcome you to the site with hopes that you will become a friend, not a vendor.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Welcome Hawk- Doc. What parish are you in. I'm in Metairie.

·
Registered
598 Posts
hello and welcome from Nor Cal

1 - 7 of 7 Posts