Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, all. Just here to get educated mostly about the different kinds of packs, packing methodologies, etc as I prepare a review site for military tactical backpacks. Right now my site is pretty thin because I don’t want to “open mouth and remove all doubt” (for those of you familiar with that phrase).

Any experts want to publish a review or video, give me a shout.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Sure. We get some folks that wander in - ONCE - to sell their stuff, or ask opinions that later show up on some other "expert" survival website or push their agenda.

I am getting a bit po'd about some of it.

·
Administrator
15,570 Posts
Another hello from Minnesota. Thank-you for your service.
Ahh, the classic "Good cop, Bad cop" by the Inors.:shock:

Anyway, welcome from Florida.

The differences between the service branches:
The order is given - "Secure the building!!"
The Marines combat assault the building.
The Army sets up a defensive perimeter around the building.
The Navy turns off the lights and locks the door.
The Air Force takes out a three year lease with an option to buy.
:-D

·
Administrator
15,570 Posts
And now it is on full display, who is the "good guy" and who is the "bad guy". :D
Oooooo. I'm not going there. As Bush The Elder used to say, "Wouldn't be prudent".

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Oooooo. I'm not going there. As Bush The Elder used to say, "Wouldn't be prudent".
The dogs must be acting up this morning. She never wakes up crabby unless the dogs do not let her get her beauty rest or if I did something wrong. But I am 1500 miles away from her today. :D

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
If a spouse is alone in the house, is he still wrong?

Dogs not the problem. It was all the 'out of area', 'toll free' and similar phone calls at seven a.m. Damn conservatives are getting as beggy as the libs.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts

Dogs not the problem. It was all the 'out of area', 'toll free' and similar phone calls at seven a.m. Damn conservatives are getting as beggy as the libs.
That'll do it. I do not blame you.

·
Administrator
15,570 Posts
Of course he is.
Those of us who are of a certain age and have been married for decades understand this concept quite well.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.