Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Born and raised, I come from Albuquerque, NM. I will tell you guys a little about myself. You can call me Dova.

I find honesty to be most important. so right of the bat i will tell you like minded(well to a point) people that i am an Atheist. I do not believe in a god. In Fact i know there is not a god. This is my understanding. i do not advertise my understandings, and i dont expect believers to do so either. Respect is respect.

i can say i am in my late twenties. I have been a prep for nearly 36 months, however since i was a newbie into high school i have been really into politics and world news. Why? I dont really know. I am glad i did take interest though. I know where America Stands With Nations to the East. Finding ourselves in a place of no return where the dollar can crumble at any time Due to the change of oil currency. Enough said there.

I can say i am a jack of all trades and master of nun. Well i do have degrees, however i will not list those at this time. lol I have background in Mechanics, Carpentry, 6+ yrs Cook, Gardening, Aquatics, Hydroponics, Medicine, Herbal Medicine, tincture`s and many other things i will also not list at this time.

Thanks for reading.... Have a nice Day! ;-)

·
Super Moderator
9,180 Posts
Hey, welcome aboard the forum from Arizona.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Your religious views are your own. Mine are different but I will not judge you for your beliefs as long as you offer me the same latitude.

Welcome from SE Washington state.

Reactions: longrider

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Welcome, from Southern Minnesota. I'd love to learn tinctures from you and anything else you'd care to teach. I'm always open to more information!

·
Administrator
15,414 Posts
welcome from Florida

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Welcome from the South East (SC).

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
HEllo and welcome!!