Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hey there, dont just pop your head over here and visit for a while. Stay make friends, learn, and have fun.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin, Yep world has changed we had no showers and not hot food but we had email home
Keep your head in the game and get home.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome from the land of the big BX and personally from Nevada.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another Vet from Texas. Glad to have you here with us. Keep your head low and on a swivel and get back home soon! Hope to see you around and see you often here!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thank you for your service and welcome from Indiana.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've had some times out here on the remote fobs with no showers and no email, and didn't like it much. Got to go to a bigger fob later with showers but they shut off the hot water for 1.5months to save water because the TCN's were taking 10-minute+ showers. I'm on a pretty big base now so I can usually get it and we don't get it shut off here when something bad happens, mainly because it happens pretty much every day.

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
Welcome, from Alabama!
Stay safe, brother; I hope you walk off the plane, back in America, really soon.

·
Administrator
15,386 Posts
Welcome from Florida. Thank you for serving our country.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just got home recently myself. Keep your head low and Controlled pairs. Get HOme safe. Till then well be here ready..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts