Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings. Retiring after 22 years Army. I've been prepped for years but just started revamping and modernizing my prepps. Less of the Weather/Nuclear threat more of the Weather/economical threat. Just stumbled upon this site searching for BOV tips.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome and thank you for your service. You're gonna' love the site. Great info on BOV's and anything else you can think of.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hi and welcome! Thank you for your service. Great to have you here.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Welcome from another non-discript location in NW Arkansas!!

·
Registered
693 Posts
you need to talk to Leon about BOV's he's got some good insights, and welcome from another midwesterner!

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
from a non-discript location
Great to see a guy from Milwaukee. But then, all of us in the "know" call Milwaukee "non-discript." But that's when I was going to a kindergarten school and found out there was a "Nike Site" right across the street. Boy, I was sure hoping a Russian idiot was going to surrender right in front of my classroom teacher.

Oh, and don't worry, most of us from inside "County Stadium" will speak English as a third language. If you get lost over by Capitol Court, just about any person leaving Sears Roebuck speaks German and Italian. And don't worry about meeting new people. If the guy you first talk to doesn't know where "Maniago" is, just tell him it's 15 miles outside of Green Bay. I tell you, I this is why I stay in Wisconsin...

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,943 Posts
@The Tourist, you need to check the timestamps for posts you're responding to.
The user who started this thread has not been back since the day he started it, April 15th, 2012. (9 years ago)
You're replying to threads that are close to a decade old. The likelihood that they will see your comment is slim to none.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
@The Tourist, you need to check the timestamps for posts you're responding to.
The user who started this thread has not been back since the day he started it, April 15th, 2012. (9 years ago)
You're replying to threads that are close to a decade old. The likelihood that they will see your comment is slim to none.
There is no rule against it and you seem to give Tourist a hard time whenever he does it. It appears that you don’t want him to enjoy using this website.

·
Administrator
15,418 Posts
He cracks me up too. And he actually can polish the hell out of a blade. He did one for me and it was quite impressive.
Agreed.
Chico is OK in my book.
And that Tops folder he did for me is as sharp as a straight razor.

Reactions: KUSA

·
Super Moderator
State of Grace
6,810 Posts
There is no rule against it and you seem to give Tourist a hard time whenever he does it. It appears that you don’t want him to enjoy using this website.
I for one don't care for having these old threads dredged up. It's like reading yesterday's fishwrap. But, as you like...

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,943 Posts
If you only knew how much I've tried to help him, you'd better understand the publicly visible posts you see.
He hasn't been restricted, nor inhibited, in any way.

·
Super Moderator
9,645 Posts
I for one don't care for having these old threads dredged up. It's like reading yesterday's fishwrap. But, as you like...
For those of us that have been here a long time, I agree. BUT for the new or newer people, many of these threads/posts are still relevant. Even though it may be an older date, the information is still good.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts