Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum but not to prepping or survival.
It's funny, I remember as a young boy, walking through the magazine isle at the bookstore and seeing "Survivalist" on the rack and felt it call to me. From that point on it has always been part of my life. Albeit not front and center. Most in my circle don't understand it so it has always been wrapped in something else. Like backpacking skills, or a basic pantry (That has 6 months of food), metal working hobby (Knife making), etc.
I'm more of a DIY guy so on occasion I make things that I think have value to my goal. As a designer/engineer and a full 3D printing room, I come up with some crazy stuff. lol

Anyway, glad to find a place of like minded guys and gals!
Looking forward to reading and sharing.

·
Administrator
14,696 Posts
Welcome from Florida.
Although a lifelong Floridian, all my ancestors from my parents back to before the Revolution were from Maine.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi.

Don't know if you are near Massachusetts, but have you ever experienced the Franklin County Ciderdays? I've done it once & it was incredible!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Welcome Closet Prepper.! I believe there are a few 3D printer aficionados around here.

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
A closet? That sounds familiar, but welcome to the forum anyway.

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Welcome from Canada. Hope you aren't a Bruins or Patriots fan. Even if you are, welcome.
The Tampa Bay Lightening rule around here.
And who would think that a southern city, would have a winning NHL team?

And Tom Brady is with the Buccaneers, so this is an odd time in sports.

And finally, the Rays are 1st in the upcoming season , in the AL East.

Reactions: CapitalKane49p
1 - 17 of 17 Posts