Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bugged out a few years ago and went on a little sailing trip deep into the blue on my boat to gather my thoughts! I freaking loved it! Once I hit land again I started building Bug Out Trucks and bug out equipment for the survivor in all of us! Im 34 and have done lots in my life. I went to 12 different schools before I graduated high school. ( I learned to adapt ) I have worked in TV and Film and hold patents, I now work on and restore exotic cars and ex-military equipment, I have worked as a private investigator and a consultant to firms in the NC and SC area. I have built 3 log cabins from scratch and set 83 prefab log cabins for Blue Ridge log cabins! I was a plumber for 2 years shortly after high school and then I became a master plumber before getting my general contracting license. I also operated a used car lot for two years before I figured out selling cars sucks! My travels through life have made me well rounded in many areas. I love to fabricate and invent and am currently working on setting a Land Speed Record as a publicity stunt to bring a few of my patents to light. My patents mainly utility patents and trademarks! I have several new products that I have developed and will be coming to market later this year and will be available online at Big Bug Out Trucks bobbed deuce military surplus! One of them quickly gives you the ability to disguise yourself, your car/truck, and even your house in a matter of seconds! I cant post a picture of it or tell you the name of it yet as I am waiting for the trademark to come back from the PO. But all preppers will love it and it will be in most bug out bags, vehicles, and homes. I also build aerial surveillance system for home or professional use! Well I do a lot but I still have so much to learn from this world. Im hoping I can learn a lot from this site and maybe help someone gain insight into their prepping needs while im here! So Greetings from Big Bug Out Trucks..... Below is a picture of one of the Trucks that I built.... Willie Robertson of Duck Dynasty now owns it and It will be on one of this seasons episodes but im not sure which one! Please Take a moment and check out my website at Big Bug Out Trucks bobbed deuce military surplus Oh I almost forgot to mention that I restore famous art too..... Sitting Beside the Truck in the picture is a 55 Bentley that we Restored ( it won 1st place at Bebble Beach ) Let the hatting begin ::rambo:: LOL... Samsung galaxy S pictures 231.jpg

·
Administrator
15,018 Posts
Welcome from Florida.
Long ago and far away I was issued a 1967 M35A2 made by Willys (if I remember correctly). Unforunately, I had to return it.
Still got my GI drivers license somewhere, good for Jeeps, 3/4's, 5/4's, ambulance, 2 1/2, 5 ton.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts