Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is my first day with the Preppers Forum, and I am looking forward to using it for knowledge and hopefully can help others out as well. I work for a company called Joe's Army Navy Surplus, and we deal with survivalist and preppers daily. We have been around since 1945 and are currently located in Waterford and Royal Oak Michigan. I personally have worked here for 5 years as a manager and love it because not only does it help pay the bills I get wonderful knowledge of the products. I wrote my own bug out bag list years ago (probably should update it) and it was a big hit with our customers.

I will be going to the Great Lakes Emergency Preparedness Expo ( Great Lakes Emergency Preparedness Expo - Home of the only emergency preparedness, alternative energy, and self-reliance Expo in Michigan! ) in Brighton Michigan at the Birch Run Expo center, so if you are in the area stop by. You can also check out our website at Joe's Army Navy Surplus | Military Surplus, Outdoor and Tactical Gear for our extensive product lineup. I will be on here to share and knowledge I have, receive knowledge from expert preppers, and I will also have promotional discount codes from time to time for our website. If there is anything you may need and don't see it on our website, please contact me. Well thanks for reading and hopefully I will be talking to you all very soon.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hello and welcome from Virginia!

·
Administrator
15,446 Posts
Welcome from Florida.
Good sources for REAL military surplus are good to have.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.