Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I am 20 years old, I live in Northern California. I have thought about what scenarios our species is heading towards from a younger age than most, I would say. But due to Friends and society in general, I have not expressed my growing doubts, and feelings. I could get on a huge rant about why society isn't making certain situations and evidence a little more popular among masses. But I assume that weighs heavily on everyone's mind on this forum.

I am 20 years old, and I find that our youth has an obligation to start preparing, for whatever may be coming our way( not just talking about the year 2012). This is the first time I have talked openly with a group of the public about such things.

As of right now, I am literally almost brand new to prepping, starting from scratch, I hope that by being here I can get guidance. Also give guidance in whatever way that I can. Thankyou for reading my introduction, and I look forward to collaborating with every one of you.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hi GV, how's it going?, welcome to the forum, I started just buying a few extra cans of food per week, and a bottle of water now and again, putting them away out of sight, now I have enough food and water to last me 8 months + , start prepping now young fella, it won't come in wrong. :) it will give you a chance if the shtf, and thats what you need, a chance.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to see young people using their minds like this. There are a lot of people just starting out and as Peter Prepper said, just start slow and work your way up. Get one can of food (that you will eat) on payday and then adjust your budget to fit more into your prepping lifestyle.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hi GV and welcome! Anytime is a good time to start. Once you begin to focus on it it your stores will grow quickly.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Welcome to the forums, we are glad you found us! We hope we can help ya in any way we can!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hello and welcome. This is an amazing site. Quite a bit of information and ideas that you just plain never would have thought of.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I agree it is nice to see a younger person that has their head in the right place. You can never go wrong with being prepared for the worse.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts