Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just hopped on here out of curiosity and to potentially part ways with some medical/trauma equipment I've accumulated. I've always found prepping to be pretty interesting, so I look forward to chatting with you guys and learning what I can!

V/R
GG

·
Administrator
15,482 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just hopped on here out of curiosity and to potentially part ways with some medical/trauma equipment I've accumulated. I've always found prepping to be pretty interesting, so I look forward to chatting with you guys and learning what I can!

V/R
GG
welcome, what kind of equipment are you looking to part with?

·
Registered
7 Posts
We keep medical supplies in a metal cabinet in our barn office. Amazing how much space they can take up. We also keep our garden produce stored in the room, as well as our last batch of Concord grape wine. Kind of a nice place to hang out for a while; thermostat is set at 40 degrees so things don't freeze.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We keep medical supplies in a metal cabinet in our barn office. Amazing how much space they can take up. We also keep our garden produce stored in the room, as well as our last batch of Concord grape wine. Kind of a nice place to hang out for a while; thermostat is set at 40 degrees so things don't freeze.
They definitely take up a lot of space. Always good to have on hand though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts