Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all you preppers out there! My name is Bobby and I'm very glad to have found this site and be able to join your blogging community. I hope I'm able to contribute some new or helpful information and learn a few things along the way! Also if your looking to buy any survival gear, survival kits, or long term food storage I am here to help! You can check out my website with all I have to offer here: Survival Gear at a great price here at Endless Survival!

·
Registered
21,116 Posts
Welcome Bobby, what part of Tejas you from?

By the way, we all like your to the point "tacky" style! No reason to get to know us, just get right down to the brass tacks!

I bet your best pick up lines are something like; Hey sweetie, wanna screw?

·
Administrator
14,872 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

RPD settles back in his recliner with a bowl of popcorn and a cold Pepsi to enjoy the show.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Welcome Bobby, what part of Tejas you from?

By the way, we all like your to the point "tacky" style! No reason to get to know us, just get right down to the brass tacks!

I bet your best pick up lines are something like; Hey sweetie, wanna screw?
What, that doesn't work??

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hi all you preppers out there! My name is Bobby and I'm very glad to have found this site and be able to join your blogging community. I hope I'm able to contribute some new or helpful information and learn a few things along the way! Also if your looking to buy any survival gear, survival kits, or long term food storage I am here to help! You can check out my website with all I have to offer here: Survival Gear at a great price here at Endless Survival!
What kind of survival-oriented toilet-paper substitutes do you have in your site? :twisted: (I will not click over ever since almost crashing the entire public library system with commercial adware-overloaded sites. I stick to tried-and-true URLs.)

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Nothing more I can add without resorting to extreme profanity...

Hello from Minnesota.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
"There's only two things that come from Texas, steers and queers. And you don't look much like a steer so that kinda' narrows it down doesn't it?"

I watched Full Metal Jacket the other night. And that part about Eskimo's...ain't true. It's plenty warm. :grin:

Bobby, you should ease into it a little bit. Kiss us first. Stuff like that.

Reactions: longrider

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
hey, at least he "punches back", yes, Bobbie, we have some people who only come here to "exploit us", and sometimes, we treat them like a piniata. There have been a few stand "the test", so far, your hanging in. But you haven't been given a pass yet. Stick around, comment, find out about turtles and bacon, and see what path that leads you down.
But, welcome to the show, and remember, "we wernt born mean, we just ended up this way".
Donnie.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
"There's only two things that come from Texas, steers and queers. And you don't look much like a steer so that kinda' narrows it down doesn't it?"

I watched Full Metal Jacket the other night. And that part about Eskimo's...ain't true. It's plenty warm. :grin:

Bobby, you should ease into it a little bit. Kiss us first. Stuff like that.
at least offer to buy us a drink..

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
hey, at least he "punches back", yes, Bobbie, we have some people who only come here to "exploit us", and sometimes, we treat them like a piniata. There have been a few stand "the test", so far, your hanging in. But you haven't been given a pass yet. Stick around, comment, find out about turtles and bacon, and see what path that leads you down.
But, welcome to the show, and remember, "we wernt born mean, we just ended up this way".
Donnie.
Alright Bobbie, :roll:, welcome aboard.

Damn it Deebo...had to be all friendly and shit...

Reactions: longrider

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hahah, a lil promotion never killed no one. and now that its out of the way we can move forward, lol. I would like to know you guys think about whats going on at the Bundy Ranch. Whats your take on the whole situation? Cause Im not diggin it, lol.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
I'm also interested in this bacon you speak of... lol
You'll need to talk to Inor, or Mrs. Inor about that. I'm not allowed to eat it anymore. "Ohhh, your arteries are clogged. Ohhh, we had to revive you three times while we were putting your stint in. You'll have another heart attack."

Boo frickin' hoo...

Cardiologist told me I couldn't have bacon, I told him he wasted his time and should have just let me die.

Then I noticed my wife was still in the room. :shock:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Welcome to the Site!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts