Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my new article: Heeling In: What To Do With Bare Rooted Trees. If you're ordering new fruit trees this article explains what you should do with trees that the nursery sends you that have bare roots.

Very informative and it teaches you have to preserve the trees until you're able to plant them even in Temperate climates. Yes, even though there is frost in some parts of the world you still can take care of the trees before Spring weather arrives.

Keep It Growing
Desert Marine

BTW we just planted about 50 fruit trees I'll post of picture up later this week!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Here's my new article: Heeling In: What To Do With Bare Rooted Trees. If you're ordering new fruit trees this article explains what you should do with trees that the nursery sends you that have bare roots.

Very informative and it teaches you have to preserve the trees until you're able to plant them even in Temperate climates. Yes, even though there is frost in some parts of the world you still can take care of the trees before Spring weather arrives.

Keep It Growing
Desert Marine

BTW we just planted about 50 fruit trees I'll post of picture up later this week!
Thanks for the informative article. We just planted our first orchard last spring. Only 19 trees so far but we have room for another dozen trees in the area. Our big project has been to protect them from the ravenous local deer that think they are just a salad bar planted for their enjoyment.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts