Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to be in Florida for a fey days next week to take care of a little business. Flying into Tampa late Wed. night 18th. Then will be about Ruskin/Plant City on the 19th and 20th and flying back here early Sat the 21st.. If anyone wants to grab a drink or something on the 19/20 down in that area.. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
It's curtains for you bud. Now the NSA knows you'll be away from your weapons and will be waiting for you. You're one of those domestic terrorist preppers afterall and they want your supplies to give to FEMA.

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
If you weren't landing 150 miles north of me I would join you.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Have a safe trip!! See yahs on the flip side!!

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Going to be in Florida for a fey days next week to take care of a little business. Flying into Tampa late Wed. night 18th. Then will be about Ruskin/Plant City on the 19th and 20th and flying back here early Sat the 21st.. If anyone wants to grab a drink or something on the 19/20 down in that area.. Let me know.
Don't be doin' any drinkin' on Dale Mabry blvd! Your GF would be very pissed at you! :) Safe travels.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Don't get overheated. :smile:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't be doin' any drinkin' on Dale Mabry blvd! Your GF would be very pissed at you! :) Safe travels.
LOL, the Mons Venus... I have been to em all before! I'm not much into to them anymore. She will go with me sometimes too.. There is a Tiki Bar there in Ruskin at Little Harbor where we used to live. We will be spending a little time there on the beach.. Before, we lived a block away and took it for granted.. Now we are almost 2 hrs from the nearest convenience store.. Puts it into perspective.. I wouldn't change it for the world.

I'm goin to try to get back home to Okeechobee,Fl if anyone is in the area and wants to catch up, let me know..

We are going down to film a show for a network so I am going to be on their schedule a little but will have some time for myself. It's only one episode but could turn into something a little bigger..And it has nothing to do with prepping...LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts