Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where's the diversity in the carribean countries?
Japan?
Korea?

We have been enema'd up to our Eyeballs in Diversity...

When the poop hits the rotary oscillator
Kill them all and let the good lord figure it out

Tell these women what diversity has done for them!
Embedded1534504170442.png

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Long time ago . It was BS then it is BS now.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
In a word "YES". Looks like those women learned the hard way that getting what you want can come with a high price.

·
Registered
10,634 Posts
The more diversity a civilization has has the more unstable it is. Read that on the internet so it must be right. Countries such as Japan are highly non diverse. They all talk and think alike and rarely fight among themselves. By conrast Africa is the most diverse continent on earth..and they are constantly killing each other.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
After beating those women like that, why did the women let the bast*rds live? Like my bride says "You Have To Sleep Sometime".

Reactions: modfan

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
I first came to the UW Madison in the autumn of 1968. I thought the place was BS then. By 1972 I could pass a deranged idiot having an argument with a garbage can and I wouldn't even look up.

So, it's my recommendation that we should buy everyone who believes in diversity a brand new garbage can, at least we wouldn't have to listen or respond.

·
Registered
21,072 Posts
Diversity! HA!

Any big government libtard who "champions" diversity should take his pencil necked puswad ass to the Fuller Park neighborhood on the Southside of Chicago and talk to the locals about "diversity". Lets see how that ends up! HA! :vs_laugh:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts