Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I of course thought I did when I was little, there were two bright lights in the sky, zipping along each other and stopping. It looked like they were playing with each other with some sort of game. It was to fast to be something of this world. Of course I was little and thought nothing about it and never told anyone about it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Where I live at, you would think its UFO central. If I ever seen one, I didn't know it was one. Not saying that I don't beleive in them. I think there is life out there on other planets, but of course I would have to see it to beleive it. :roll:

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
I and 15 other people saw one in the north GA mtns. It was way way out in the atmosphere, we kept saying 'its a satellite' until we saw it glow brightly and vanish. It came back several times, performed maneuvers aircraft can't pull off. I'll always wonder at that but people suggest they are man made and not by men we know. That's the rumor. I'm working on a story right now where these vehicles are sort of an amalgamation of all the rumors and stories, the fictional craft in the story are something else! I just took every fantastical thing you hear ppl say and rolled it into a concept. I think looking back though that ppl would be a lot more comfortable finding aliens in a UFO than a person.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I myself have definitely seen things that I can't explain. But I'm no aircraft expert.

I wonder if they make crazy maneuvers because their ships aren't accostomed to our atmosphere? I've seen videos of them darting in serpentine patterns, which to me doesn't make sense unless they are evading radar and other things, but who the heck really knows. I just know it's crazy to not think that there is another world that is out there that can sustain life. How far ahead, or how far behind us is yet to be determined.

Reactions: shotlady

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
That's exactly it, the one I saw made no sense either. It seemed to just be going in random directions. Maybe someone running it through its paces like test pilots do? It certainly looked like someone or something was experimenting with the craft. Then again there are objects like satellites out there we aren't seeing. Sounds to me like we saw the same or nearly the same thing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I remember when i was very young, seeing my first UFO. I was looking out the back window of the car when a triangle of lights came over the horizon. It caught up with us very fast, and then seemed to just follow our car. Living within 20 miles of a AFB i was already familiar with most all aircraft. I was so scared i couldn't take my eyes off it, or speak a word.

Well shortly after i learned what UFO stood for. Sure enough it was a UFO to me.

About 3 years later, they revealed the B52 bomber. They've since changed the light pattern.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I've seen things in the Northern Lights unexplained. Do I think there is life on other planets? Yes. I do however think that if there were UFOs, then there would be multiple of them, not just one or two and especially going to world leaders? Duh! lol.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
mcgeorge said:
I of course thought I did when I was little, there were two bright lights in the sky, zipping along each other and stopping. It looked like they were playing with each other with some sort of game. It was to fast to be something of this world. Of course I was little and thought nothing about it and never told anyone about it.
Same here, but there were three of them doing the exact same thing. I was 14.

·
Registered
183 Posts
You know I dont share my story with many people because of the skepticism in the world. When I was around 13 at my dad's farm in Hot Springs, AR. I was outside playing in the yard while my brother and his friend was playing pool in the garage. I never seen this thing come towards me from a distance I just looked up and it was there moving rather slowly across the sky and only around I would say 3000-5000 feet. So I could make it out very clearly. No sound just lights and round in shape. I yelled for my brother who soon joined me as we watched it disappear over the mountain that is near by. The coolest thing I ever really seen. It was reported of strange lights being seen over Jack Mnt. in the area for a few weeks during that time. Like I said I never really talk about because after telling my story at school the following week I got picked on horribly after that. Wasnt worth the bullying from the simple minded people. I wouldnt have done for a video camera back then.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yes , this is weird, it was last year, there had been lots of sightings worldwide of three orange lights in a triangle formation with each orange light about 1km apart, the 3 lights were static, and not individual, part of a solid triangle, i watched it for about 30 mins and it didnt move, it was dark so i couldn't see a craft, just the 3 orange lights, i made my way home, when i got home i could still see it, then all of a sudden it started moving, then whooooosh, gone, a few days later a few people reported the sighting, but nothing was said or done, it didnt even get into the local newspaper, the sightings were reported to a website.

·
Registered
56 Posts
No, but I sure would like to. I hope they are friendly, though. It's enough to worry about the savages of this world without having to deal with some from another galaxy :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I worked graveyard for many, many years and before that I was in air defense artillery with not only observers but radars.

Nope. Never saw a UFO. the only time we saw something weird we knew what sort of jet it was and what it was doing and how far, so when we saw something which might be considered visually 'weird' it was realized to be simply the lights of a jet banking and just coming in range of sight...that could give an impression of an odd maneuver and 'vanishing' when it's merely seeing the lights for a few seconds and then they're gone.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I was wild-camping in the countryside on my own once, and in the night had a dream in which I was following a hooded monk-like figure towards a nearby clump of trees that seemed to have a craft in it, and there the dream ended.
I woke up in the tent next morning and noticed a big bruise (or antiseptic stain) on my shinbone without knowing how I'd got it, but it was completely painless to the touch, and it faded out over the next few days.
Was I 'Taken' in the night so's alien mofos could (gulp) drill into my shin for DNA or wahatever? Beats me.
I've since posted a full account in various UFO forums (including photos and maps of the location near Spalding, England) just for the record.

PS- i can't figger aliens out, what have they got against wind farms?
This from a paper a couple of years ago-

·
Registered
92 Posts
Ive seen weird lights moving oddly in mexico. But i always thought they were satellites. And once i was upstairs at my parents' house and the second floor was shaking like never before. Tv, couch, pool table, me, everything was shaking, i look out the window, dont see anything, i run downstairs screaming ( did anyone else feel that?) My mom said u too? Did u see the bright light and felt the shaking? When we went outside, nothing was there.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yeah I believe I did a few years ago. I just randomly woke up in the middle of the night, and had an urge to look out my window (which is right next to me when laying down) and when I looked out there was this small orange orb that was moving too fast to be a satellite, but it was too small to be a plane. It was just going in a straight line until it suddenly broke right 90 degrees, and curved around back the way it had came, which is an impossible maneuver for a satellite, or a plane for that matter to perform. Then more than doubled in speed and disappeared over the trees. I still don't know what it was, but that was my only encounter with a "UFO".

·
Registered
55 Posts
I seen many as a youth,and they were always outside of city limits.They would follow Us and 1 or 2 would break away,and then reappear at different times.They could disappear over great distances in a blink and they always did when We approached city limits.I also had many re occurring dreams as a child of bright lights and wind. There is a funny story BTW,I had some Friends over,and a self proclaimed physic was telling People about all of Their past lives,and then He told Me that My first life on Earth was a German General that died at the end of WW2,but before that My soul was not of this world,or perhaps a different plane(don't know what that would mean)??!!.I know I'm weird,but a past alien?Hmmm :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
In Australia where I lived, myself and at least 2000 other people across the city I lived at (Ipswich, QLD) saw a bright light in the sky that zipped around then just disappeared...there are videos up on youtube that people got, me and my brother pulled up because we hadn't seen anything like it (and it was an airforce town, which made us think for a bit it was something from them).

Also thought I saw something as a kid but I did have an over active imagination.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Not that I'm aware of but who knows as I've seen a lot of unexplainable things in my life. I do accept the fact their is life out there and some probably much further along than we are. However, because I've not seen one don't mean they aren't there too.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts