Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
second assoc director of a film shot in Atlanta gonna be a mini series on BBC. Doing film and commercials now with phoenix city entertainment it's owned by the people who did 28 days later. 28 months later might be a thing we've been shooting the empty streets and bbq on the lots some of these kids have been stuck here 2 mos! it's crazy I'm like an outlaw going to the store feels like the walking dead. I like nock a crossbow bolt getting gas.

But seriously the footage we've taken just for giggles has been proof of concept for an american 28 days later Atlanta was SPOOKY empty. The only time it looked remotely alive was around dark the lights would come on. They got this footage like an hour on the highway and NOTHING came along till like 61:40 a semi rolled through.

It has been a big hit to the industry though a quiet place 2 was held back everything was pushed back word is one remaining movie chain is going under and the other is feuding with universal. Bad news on my end but it'll smooth out I made sure everyone was put on PUA and we took out small loans we don't have to pay back to float them as long as they have this BS locked down. My restaurant and bar has been (luckily) mostly not affected I lost some money on drink sales but made it up last month. Thank god they let take out still happen and I'm the only game in this town. If I wasn't, i'd be under by now. Same with the studio if it wasn't owned by some people with deep pockets we'd be six o'clock right now.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
second assoc director of a film shot in Atlanta gonna be a mini series on BBC. Doing film and commercials now with phoenix city entertainment it's owned by the people who did 28 days later. 28 months later might be a thing we've been shooting the empty streets and bbq on the lots some of these kids have been stuck here 2 mos! it's crazy I'm like an outlaw going to the store feels like the walking dead. I like nock a crossbow bolt getting gas.

But seriously the footage we've taken just for giggles has been proof of concept for an american 28 days later Atlanta was SPOOKY empty. The only time it looked remotely alive was around dark the lights would come on. They got this footage like an hour on the highway and NOTHING came along till like 61:40 a semi rolled through.

It has been a big hit to the industry though a quiet place 2 was held back everything was pushed back word is one remaining movie chain is going under and the other is feuding with universal. Bad news on my end but it'll smooth out I made sure everyone was put on PUA and we took out small loans we don't have to pay back to float them as long as they have this BS locked down. My restaurant and bar has been (luckily) mostly not affected I lost some money on drink sales but made it up last month. Thank god they let take out still happen and I'm the only game in this town. If I wasn't, i'd be under by now. Same with the studio if it wasn't owned by some people with deep pockets we'd be six o'clock right now.
Sounds great! Glad you are prospering and having a great time.

81 - 83 of 83 Posts