Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
21,072 Posts
They do the midnight thing … I'm in bed and I darn sure don't want them calling ME all cockeyed about something in the middle of the night. Why can't they just keep regular hours like normal folks?

Oh wait a minute …. they are not normal folks are they, huh?
Let the midnight special shine the light on me..

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Funny how a person associates songs to certain things. Whenever I hear this I think of not sure just now, does this play in twilight zone episode with Dan Akroyd?

·
Registered
743 Posts

Have you checked out The Denton and Sasquatch Show yet?

They do a beautiful job week in and week out bringing new discussions to us. What topics would you like to see discussed in upcoming shows?

I don't know if they have had the Hot Nurse as a guest yet, but that might be fun. She might have some insight into basic emergency medical training for us.

View attachment 94931
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa87G4UqUU45IsjUAJMZSbQ

Just checked it out for the first time this morning. I work a busy sales counter so could only listen to bits and pieces of the show but you guys sound like good, down-to-earth, patriotic types. I hope you pick up more listeners and become a real success!

·
Registered
11,797 Posts
Just checked it out for the first time this morning. I work a busy sales counter so could only listen to bits and pieces of the show but you guys sound like good, down-to-earth, patriotic types. I hope you pick up more listeners and become a real success!
I said the same thing about the Kardashians! :tango_face_grin:

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
What! Why are you promoting these two yahoos?

The plan is to have hot nursey on for some first aid/medical discussions. Just have to work out the details. Her hours vary and are long. But we'll work it out.

Also for anyone interested in listening we do talk politics and prepping but we try to make it fun. At least I do. Denton on the other hand is just a grumpy old fart.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
so imagine including your fellow preppers....on a topic basis....nope. Two guys doing their thing to get ahead...got to love it.

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
so imagine including your fellow preppers....on a topic basis....nope. Two guys doing their thing to get ahead...got to love it.
Get ahead? I don't see us getting ahead.
We should try to build this while having fun.
Yes, we should also have more prepping shows and we will. Right now, we are working through some technical issues.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Get ahead? I don't see us getting ahead.
We should try to build this while having fun.
Yes, we should also have more prepping shows and we will. Right now, we are working through some technical issues.
Its ok Brother....just going thru memories now....love you buddy. You saved me....

21 - 29 of 29 Posts