Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
Community Manager
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Have you checked out The Denton and Sasquatch Show yet?

They do a beautiful job week in and week out bringing new discussions to us. What topics would you like to see discussed in upcoming shows?

I don't know if they have had the Hot Nurse as a guest yet, but that might be fun. She might have some insight into basic emergency medical training for us.

View attachment 94931
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa87G4UqUU45IsjUAJMZSbQ

·
Super Moderator
9,713 Posts
What! Why are you promoting these two yahoos?

The plan is to have hot nursey on for some first aid/medical discussions. Just have to work out the details. Her hours vary and are long. But we'll work it out.

Also for anyone interested in listening we do talk politics and prepping but we try to make it fun. At least I do. Denton on the other hand is just a grumpy old fart.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
Community Manager
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those two yahoos do a lot for this community and they are a great resource for all of us. :tango_face_wink:

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
I never listen. I can't stand Denton's voice. He's a rube.
Thanks for promoting us!

·
Super Moderator
9,713 Posts
I never listen. I can't stand Denton's voice. He's a rube.
Thanks for promoting us!
Little known fun fact, Denton's southern twang is put on for the show. He's actually British!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Yes, I have checked it out, more than once I might add. I would give them an A.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
I wanted to do videos but Sasquatch told me I have a face for radio.

·
Registered
11,937 Posts
What channel are they on? I musta missed them, NBC or CNN maybe?

·
Registered
11,794 Posts
Denton and Sasquatch? Are those the two new guys on the Kardashians? I think one of them is going to have a sex change operation and is going to marry the other. I think I read that someplace. That's some crazy shit right there.

·
Super Moderator
9,713 Posts
Denton and Sasquatch? Are those the two new guys on the Kardashians? I think one of them is going to have a sex change operation and the other is going to marry the other. I think I read that someplace. That's some crazy shit right there.
If I have a sex change I'll have no need to get married. So it must be Denton.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
After two new knees, shoulder repair and another disc surgery n the neck, I'll not want another surgery.
The. Again, who wouldn't want a nice rack?!?
If I have a sex change I'll have no need to get married. So it must be Denton.

·
Super Moderator
9,713 Posts
After two new knees, shoulder repair and another disc surgery n the neck, I'll not want another surgery.
The. Again, who wouldn't want a nice rack?!?
That's what I'm saying. Give me an ample set of 34C and you guys would never see me again.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Am a podcast subscriber. Must have done so after being out in the sun too long :tango_face_smile:

·
Registered
11,937 Posts
Ambien or @Denton & @Sasquatch show...? :vs_laugh:

Just kidding, the boys are great! Only suggestion is to open up the lines for phone calls from the audience!
They do the midnight thing … I'm in bed and I darn sure don't want them calling ME all cockeyed about something in the middle of the night. Why can't they just keep regular hours like normal folks?

Oh wait a minute …. they are not normal folks are they, huh?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts