Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

· Banned
Staying alive
515 Posts
I carry everywhere I go just like I always have. Unless it's a courthouse or school I'm carrying. The signs that say "No Firearms" are not legally binding unless they're in Federally funded buildings or schools.

I do keep a 10/22 Takedown in my truck but I have to keep it in a locked case due to the laws in my state.

The only difference now as opposed to a year ago is I never forget to pack an extra mag when I leave the house anymore.

· Registered
11,390 Posts
I carry everywhere I go just like I always have. Unless it's a courthouse or school I'm carrying. The signs that say "No Firearms" are not legally binding unless they're in Federally funded buildings or schools.

I do keep a 10/22 Takedown in my truck but I have to keep it in a locked case due to the laws in my state.

The only difference now as opposed to a year ago is I never forget to pack an extra mag when I leave the house anymore.
Sounds like good peppping to me. Sure all thoughtul toters have thought about the very good lawyers a person is going to need when they hammer down on a bad guy? I would heartily recommend the pre need plan. Not sure who has the very best these days..but thats the one I would get. I am supposedly covered by a couple of old law dog clubs I still pay the dues on. They best come when I ring. lol. I tote with what is called a retired cop card. I can supposedly pack where any other cop can in that jurisdiction. Few arguments says it aint good in schools or Noo Yawk City..but who knows. Thanks to Dubja Bush on that nice Law. Somebody says I need a state card to go with it...but I dont like to waste ammo. lol

· Registered
378 Posts
I had 3 years of working in a very bad area, 53 of the cities 63 murders took place there. I never left home without my “American Express Card”.
Now, living in the middle of nowhere I carry for fun around the property. The dogs know it’s time to work when I have a long gun.

This past year was a wake up call for my better half. As she was watching riots unfold, she told me to get them outta the safe. One by every door, couple in the barn, one in each of our nightstands. She hasn’t wanted them put away 6 months later.
As I was getting them out, she got reinstruction on how to handle each and every one.

I almost feel sorry for the lost people that drive by my private property signs up my driveway. Their jaws drop when they see the welcoming committee.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.