Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly I've not been as active on this board as i would have liked as it seems to be a great watering hole for the latest in whats going on. Sadly my house seems to not like me very much as after i fix one issue another pops up kinda like the boat that keeps springing a leak after you plug the prior hole. Had to fix the upstairs toilet tank after it started leaking and well that was a fun few days of drying up the spill. Anyways enough about my boring life, i just wanted to catch up on the latest of whats going on in the world.

Hope to hear back from you all soon.

P.S. i laughed my ass off while watching the state of the union address after it though i became very worried of whats to come.

·
Registered
922 Posts
The country is continuing its downward spiral and the government is continuing to deny it and expand its power.
Other than that, nothing is new. :-?

·
Banned
20,845 Posts
Same old same old...

I did have an interesting thing happen to me at Chicago O'Hare the last week. My 4th Amendment Rights were still violated BUT they allowed me to keep my jacket and shoes on as they violated my rights.

Thought I would share that.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Well S aint hit the fan YET. So we are still getting ready. A few natural disasters (weather) have caused so helps non prepers to be with out power and screaming for help.
It got cold and snow a lot so many are demanding to know why LP and natural gas is in short supply. They just will never understand. Obama told a few more lies and add some half truth to the list.
Other than that just another day in being among the few that are ready

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Same old same old...

I did have an interesting thing happen to me at Chicago O'Hare the last week. My 4th Amendment Rights were still violated BUT they allowed me to keep my jacket and shoes on as they violated my rights.

Thought I would share that.
Isn't TSA Precheck awesome? It is a sad state of affairs when I get excited because they do not give me an anal probe every time I go near an airport anymore...

·
Banned
20,845 Posts
Isn't TSA Precheck awesome? It is a sad state of affairs when I get excited because they do not give me an anal probe every time I go near an airport anymore...
Indeed Inor, Indeed.

Funny thing it reminded me of the old days of flying so much that I almost lit up a cigarette on the plane!..... (until I realized that I've never smoked!)
Anyway it brought back fond memories of yesteryear.

However, never to disappoint, United ended up cancelling my flight and re-booking me for the next day so I got my anal probe after all. :eek:

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Indeed Inor, Indeed.

Funny thing it reminded me of the old days of flying so much that I almost lit up a cigarette on the plane!..... (until I realized that I've never smoked!)
Anyway it brought back fond memories of yesteryear.

However, never to disappoint, United ended up cancelling my flight and re-booking me for the next day so I got my anal probe after all. :eek:
I ran into exactly the same thing coming home from NYC last week. Flight from Newark was cancelled, rebooked flight from Newark cancelled, screamed and yelled and got rebooked on a flight leaving LGA. So, $200 car ride later I was on my way to Chicago where my flight was almost cancelled. This has been a really bad year for traveling.

At least the bar at the O'Hare Hilton is pretty nice. I know it well.

·
Banned
20,845 Posts
I ran into exactly the same thing coming home from NYC last week. Flight from Newark was cancelled, rebooked flight from Newark cancelled, screamed and yelled and got rebooked on a flight leaving LGA. So, $200 car ride later I was on my way to Chicago where my flight was almost cancelled. This has been a really bad year for traveling.

At least the bar at the O'Hare Hilton is pretty nice. I know it well.
10-4
The O'Hare Hilton bar has some of mine too, surprised they haven't named a wing after me...The Slippy End of the Bar. Had to spread the wealth and Chili's bar in O'Hare got my post tax dollars this trip.

What the heck is this thread about?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts