Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking a break from cooking so I thought I would wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Inor is busy smoking two turkey breasts. I am working on wildrice and sausage stuffing, sweet potatoes with apples, cheesy potatoes, cranberry sauces and green beans. Tomorrow is the beef tenderloin, corn, Yorkshire pudding, rolls, deviled eggs and all the little things. Bacon will be in the green beans and a ranch dip.

So Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone on the forums!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
:D Thanks y'all. Stay safe and enjoy a truly American tradition of thanksgiving!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all. I just finished the pre-cooking cleaning and organizing. I will be enjoying what I can of the holiday early tomorrow morning as both I and Mrs. Sinkhole have to work tomorrow evening.Not to be a downer but I personally blame anyone who steps foot in a retail store tomorrow for ruining my holiday. Spend the time with friends and family, eat, play games, have fun and enjoy each other.

·
Administrator
15,411 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving all!
My wife cooked the bird already. She got it from a local whose main pastime is breeding chickens but he does sell a few organic turkeys each year. A 20 pound bird will last us a while.
All our family lives hours (or more) away in different directions. Just gonna be us. And the dogs to make us smile.
Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all. I just finished the pre-cooking cleaning and organizing. I will be enjoying what I can of the holiday early tomorrow morning as both I and Mrs. Sinkhole have to work tomorrow evening.Not to be a downer but I personally blame anyone who steps foot in a retail store tomorrow for ruining my holiday. Spend the time with friends and family, eat, play games, have fun and enjoy each other.
I feel your pain sinkhole. I also work tomorrow while my loved ones will all gather without me. Dam those sick people who need me!

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry for all of you that have to work. If it is any consolation I do not intend to set foot in a store until next week. Paraquack = two o'clock, BYOB, and I doubt you'll make it from AZ to MN in time. Although Inor and I did drive from here to Amarillo TX in one day. We were headed for AZ and Kansas got so bad I told him to take a left NOW and get me outta Kansas.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Sorry for all of you that have to work. If it is any consolation I do not intend to set foot in a store until next week. Paraquack = two o'clock, BYOB, and I doubt you'll make it from AZ to MN in time. Although Inor and I did drive from here to Amarillo TX in one day. We were headed for AZ and Kansas got so bad I told him to take a left NOW and get me outta Kansas.
Mrs Inor I have to say that reading your posts (and those of Inor), you seem to be a very nice person who would gladly take in a stranger and feed them if you could, offer them a warm place to stay the night and send them on their way a better person for the care you have shown them. People like you are our hope for the future. Thank you for that.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Mrs Inor I have to say that reading your posts (and those of Inor), you seem to be a very nice person who would gladly take in a stranger and feed them if you could, offer them a warm place to stay the night and send them on their way a better person for the care you have shown them. People like you are our hope for the future. Thank you for that.
She is a wonderful person! I had a question about a topic I knew she was familiar with and she answered it for me. This place is a bit like a big family - for the most part we all get along and like each other.
I wish you all a blessed day and ask you to remember that everyday should be a day of thanksgiving for those who share your life.

Reactions: Silverbullet

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
family, football, greatfood, and guns. thats on my agenda.

·
Super Moderator
9,641 Posts
Taking a break from cooking so I thought I would wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Inor is busy smoking two turkey breasts. I am working on wildrice and sausage stuffing, sweet potatoes with apples, cheesy potatoes, cranberry sauces and green beans. Tomorrow is the beef tenderloin, corn, Yorkshire pudding, rolls, deviled eggs and all the little things. Bacon will be in the green beans and a ranch dip.

So Happy Thanksgiving!
I just wanna know where he got papers big enough to smoke a turkey. Aren't they hard to light?

This year things worked out so it's just the wife and I. Normally everyone gathers here but this year will be different. The wife is happy, she gets to relax. I enjoy her company so this will be good all round.

Happy Thanksgiving to this extended family.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
I just wanna know where he got papers big enough to smoke a turkey. Aren't they hard to light?

This year things worked out so it's just the wife and I. Normally everyone gathers here but this year will be different. The wife is happy, she gets to relax. I enjoy her company so this will be good all round.

Happy Thanksgiving to this extended family.
Don't you watch the Cheech and Chong movies?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts