Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Happy New Year! I think that I heard someone firing a 9mm, mixed in with firecrackers . But these days, that is ordinary stuff.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Happy New Year to all.
I Hope we are all wrong with regards to the new year being worse than the last one, but we should expect the worst case scenario.

Happy New Year

·
Banned
20,845 Posts
Happy New Year!

2020 Was just the way God planned it, hence it was perfect.

In 2021, I pledge to not complain about things I cannot control, only those things that I did or didn't do because of my obvious lack of IQ and common sense! :vs_lol:

·
Registered
11,795 Posts
I hope everyone here at PF has a good New Years.

Personnel, I will strive to make it a good one for me. However, I am going to approach the new year with some trepidation I'll admit. I have absolutely no confidence in our Government or Joe and the Ho, so I will reserve judgement on just how happy it will be.

·
Banned
20,845 Posts
2021 is starting out righteous!

Me and Mrs Slippy are sitting around, black eye peas, turnip greens and a bone in ham cooking on the stove/oven. Gates are locked, its 71 degrees and we have the doors open for a nice breeze thru the house. Right now I have The Band's Anthology, playing and my 2nd Tito's Vodka Bloody Mary in my left hand!

Checked and fired up the generators to charge their batteries, Change the batteries in a couple of my emergency flashlights, rotated out my ethanol free gasoline and added SeaFoam to my trucks and Jeep, cleaned my sink pipes with boiling hot vinegar and baking soda as is my New Years Day Home Maintenance Ritual.

I love The Band...and Mrs S!

Next up...The Clash/London's Calling...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts