Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the progressives have their stupid Earth Day, which used to be just called Arbor Day. But for some reason the name Arbor Day was not "inclusive" enough so they had to change it from a holiday where we plant a tree into one where we are all supposed to worship rocks and marvel at the greatness of filth. I guess it makes sense since hippies are usually covered in filth and they really do not offer anything else useful to society.

But for those of us that celebrate Earth Day by turning on every light in the house and leaving our trucks idling in the driveway all day, we need a holiday too. I think these guys have a GREAT idea:

Celebrate the Industrial Revolution --The Campaign in Defense of Industry and Technology

Let us have a holiday to celebrate the Industrial Revolution in general and the Robber Barons specifically! How much more fulfilling are our lives today because of John Paul Getty? I mean oil is dirty and all, but it is far more useful than hippie filth. Guys like Rockefeller (the original one from Cleveland not the idiot we have now from West Virginia), Ford, Carnegie, and Vanderbilt gave us the easy lives we enjoy today. So let's all celebrate the Robber Barons by punching a hippie in the junk!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I remember a few years ago when these wackos were saying our country is changing into a consumer nation where we buy manufactured goods from other countries. I thought at the time I bet that will work real good we sit back and print money and buy manufactured goods for other countries with our fiat money. I think sooner or latter they would wake up and then what would happen, and to a certain degree I think we are finding out now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.