Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Halloween at the Boss Ranch = Lights out in front, movies, pizza & other junk food in the back, 357mag at my side.
I feel a John Wayne marathon coming on!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I had a quick thought of TP'ing the neighbors house for old time sake, by than I came back to the reality of how precious toilet paper could be if the shtf tonight. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Happy Halloween ya'll!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Happy Halloween! Keep your kids safe, watch out for your neighbors and their kids, and stay safe. Have a good night y'all!

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
What is this "Crown Royal Maple Shots" you speak of?
happy Howloween everyone. Stuck at work, till 6 am, but GOD willing and if the creek don't rise, I should have the weekend off.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Love Halloween! I have the house all decorated up with an Obamacare grave yard in the front and ghosts hanging in the trees! I got candy for the kids and Crown Royal Maple shots for the parents. Happy Halloween everyone!
Man I wish someone had offered me a shot when I had my boys out trick or treating. Oh well at least I got my annual "Dad Tax".

-Infidel

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Love Halloween! I have the house all decorated up with an Obamacare grave yard in the front and ghosts hanging in the trees! I got candy for the kids and Crown Royal Maple shots for the parents. Happy Halloween everyone!
MAN, I wish I'd come to your place!

Thank God it's over for another year.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
The Boss Dog Homestead made it through OK but, listening to the scanner at work, our Sheriff Dept sure was busy! People are just plain nuts these days.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
It was awesome! We had Crown Royal Maple shots and Spiced Jaggermister shots to keep the parents going and...what for it! A fire ring because it was 35 degrees and we needed to warm up the tricker treaters!

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
We learned how to do Halloween from it's birthplace, Minnesota. You gotta have shots for the parents and goodies for the kids! We were the only decorated house in our neighborhood so the kids and parents kept coming back for more! I think we had at least three visits from everyone! We had contests (Not everyone knew) on the sluttiest costume, funniest joke, and best handmade costume.

I think my neighbors are on to me because one said, "I'm surprised you're not handing out .223 ammo!"

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
One of my friends just called me and asked why I wasn't at the Halloween party. I told him I was there in my ninja costume.

He said, "Strange, I didn't see you there."

I said, "Yeah it was a great costume, huh?'

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
We didn't get any trick or treaters. I had the fire ready to light a spit prepared and was really looking forward to some trick or treaters for dinner.
I don't understand what went wrong....

OK, living outside of town, you have to be willing to give up something. We did get a visit from the grandkids and my kids.

Reactions: Meangreen and indie

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Ended up canceling my plans to go out trick or treating last night. I was going to get dressed up as a liberal (you know, real scary). The problem was I couldn't get my head up my as*.

·
Registered
921 Posts
The "advantage" of being in the boonies is we haven't seen more than 6 trick or treaters in the last 30 years, and that was when the neighbors kids were little.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts