Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
The moon landing was fake. Man has never set foot on the moon.

Prove me wrong.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
You are correct. There was at least the bottom boot of a spacesuit, plus a slip-on tread pad, between the astronauts' tootsies and the lunar surface.

·
Registered
11,937 Posts
Now this is a topic worth kicking around. So .....

Why have we not gone back in decades?
Oh wait a renewed interest I hear ..... let's send a yapper chick in the next few short years!

Reactions: Denton

·
Super Moderator
9,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Oh wait a renewed interest I hear ..... let's send a yapper chick in the next few short years!
Mish?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: A Watchman

·
Banned
23,899 Posts

Aliens using the Moon as a base of operations made it clear that we were not to return.

·
8,976 Posts
Technically speaking, Sasquatch is correct. The astronauts that landed on the moon were wearing boots.

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
I saw a video on the web showing we made it, yeah right. :vs_laugh:
Well, yes, Francis Ford Coppola produced and directed the hoax footage.

But he was such a stickler for details and authenticity, he had it filmed on the moon.

...You really want to start an argument go with the ole Harley vs Jap bike. Which one is better?
Glock v. 1911.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
I saw a video on the web showing we made it, yeah right. :vs_laugh:

You really want to start an argument go with the ole Harley vs Jap bike. Which one is better?
Easy one Harley. If you like cruisers. If you want to run high RPMs and go a little fast rice works. Vrod gave them a run for the money and two new ones coming will get a lot of heads turning.
Yes we landed on the moon. They walked on it. We have not gone back because doing it opened up other more rewarding ways to study Space.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I am going to be on the side of I don't think we did it. My reason is as mentioned before, why have we never gone back to develop it? And the government would have definitely gone back. I lived in Montana at the time (Summer of 69), and we used to sneak over to the "Badlands" quite often. But several months before the alleged moon landing the area we used to go to was closed off by the government for unspecified reasons. And then reopened up in October. The films I have seen really resemble some of that area.

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Watch the 1977 movie " Capricorn One " it will make you go hmmmmm?
Movie was about Mars landing not moon but......HMMMMMM?
Pretty good flick no matter what you think , did we or not!

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
Watch the 1977 movie " Capricorn One " it will make you go hmmmmm?
Movie was about Mars landing not moon but......HMMMMMM?
Pretty good flick no matter what you think , did we or not!

The premise of using a 60's-era LM/Apollo CSM to land on Mars is ludicrous.

1. The LM had just enough consumables to land and take-off from the moon. No more. Given Mars is 8.7x the mass of the moon, a standard-issue LM could simply not carry enough fuel to land, let alone have enough left over to take off.
2. The legs of the LM would fold like paper under the increased weight of the craft itself.
3. The launch vehicle (Saturn V) just ain't got the horsepower needed to launch a third stage/LM/CSM to Mars. At least within one human lifetime.
4. The CSM was designed for, at best, a 14 day lifespan. Send one to Mars, and in three weeks your crew is dead. Not from starvation or dehydration, but lack of fuel. Fuel cells providing power run out of fuel. No heat, no lights,..... no oxygen. They slowly die from asphyxia.

I think you'd have a better chance of driving a 20d spike into an oak plank with a paper match.

Hell, even the Soviets would have figured THIS out.

And if we truly DIDN'T go to the moon, they sure as hell would have said something. As well as the Chinese. And the North Koreans. And East Germans.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
Would "I watched Apollo 11 lift off in person" count?
No, because all your testimony can be is that a rocket was launched. You can't confirm it's destination. To confirm that, had to have watched it on the TV. CBS, as a matter of fact. Uncle Walter would've never lied to us.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts