Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,417 Posts
It is Columbus Day so take a minute out of your busy day and appreciate all of the great things Columbus has given us. Without Columbus, Ohio would have no capital. Ohio would just be a big flat territory ruled by feuding warlords with cannibals running wild in the streets. In other words, it would be just like Cleveland only bigger. So thank-you Columbus! ::clapping::

P.S. For any of you that happen to live near Columbus, I suggest you celebrate the day by going to Hoggy's BBQ and having a big ol' rack of ribs!
Hey Inor
I dare you to say Columbus discovered America to a Finlander! ;)

· Registered
2,417 Posts
I do not have much direct experience with Youper Finns (that I know of). I have WAY TOO MUCH experience with NE Minnesota Finns. They are all Commies as I am sure MeanGreen will attest to.
Pretty scary bunch up there in the Iron Range. When I was up their I thought this female finlander was wearing wool socks, turns out she wasn't wearing socks. ;)

· Registered
2,417 Posts
To speak in a general sense based on the talk here we can conclude that most people will agree with the following:

1 African Americans are mostly on food stamps and welfare
2 Mexicans immigrants are illegal stealing our jobs living of welfare by not paying taxes
3 Native people were backwards savages and a very violent race
4 Islamic people are ALL terrorists and we need a holy war to wipe them off the face of the earth because of there religion

5 while may people here celebrate there own race's culture and pride.

um... do you maybe kinda see how SOME people can kinda think you come of as racist? Any non-white race discussion is and always been negative as well as any other country discussion has also been negative only white american seems to be the only positive topic to have a conversation about.
Well OK, just as long as you're not a Finlander!!! ;)

· Registered
2,417 Posts
I would never call one a commie face to face,they did fight the russians in 1938 to 1940 and beat the daylights out of them you know, russians lost 200,000 and the finns only lost 25,000 they knew what was coming and...well, talk about preparedness.and, we are Yoopers...from "da UP"
I don't think you understand what a Finlander is; you see it isn't exactly a person from Finland. A Finlander is found around Finland, Minnesota and up into the Iron Range. They are not quite a hillbilly and not quite a hippie. They are extremely liberal, on the edge of communist.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.