Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife and Daughter asked today what I wanted for my birthday. Usually, since my birthday closely follows Christmas, the presents are rather laidback. When I replied that Palmetto State Amory had a really good deal on S&W M&P pistols and that is what I'd really like, lo and behold, she said "If that's what you really want, then get it".

So I now have a brand spankin' new M&P40 full size on the way! I already have a M&P22 pistol that we train with, so now I can carry the same platform that I train with. Plus I don't have to buy a bunch of new holsters!

Happy New Year everyone!

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
May your coming year be blessed with health, wealth and happiness!

·
Super Moderator
9,178 Posts
Here I am, late again. Happy birthday, may you have many more and be able to enjoy them.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank You all for the warm wishes! I can't wait until the transfer finishes and I get to shoot it!!!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Happy Birthday!!

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Picked a good one. Enjoy

·
Registered
406 Posts
Happy Birthday! A very nice choice indeed Now you have me scheming on my upcoming birthday. Don't need new socks and underwear but a new Big Boy Toy would be really awesome! Will have to start leaving the NRA magazine laying around, opened to certain pages in conspicuous places.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Once again, Thanks for the wishes!

First time in a long time the wife hasn't asked the question y'all have probably all heard too... "don't you already have enough guns?"

Now the Taurus 24/7 .40 can be the truck gun. It's a fine gun, but a little on the big/heavy side for EDC.

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Aww Mish....You shouldn't have...but thanks!

Let me tell you about my Christmas Scheme...just in case y'all can use it in the future!

Wanted a new Aimpoint Pro...got a great deal from Palmetto State Armory on one...installed it on the AR. Left a Cheaper than Dirt catalog open on the page with the Sightmark PRO knockoffs... About $350 difference there...when the Wife noticed the different optic, nonchalantly pointed to the open catalog and she was satisfied. Hint, unless they are gun nuts too, they only look at labels on clothes!

If it works for you, great. If it doesn't, please don't rat me out. ;-)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts