Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Congratulations! 100 years ago today the Federal Reserve Bank was officially born with the passage of the Federal Reserve Act. In kind of a sick twisted way, the fact that we made it 100 years is something to be proud of. No other currency in the history of the world has lasted 100 years once they decided to start debasing it in a wholesale fashion.

So this is just more proof that the normal laws of the universe do not apply in the United States.

Next week I think we should pass the Suspense of Gravity Act since gravity has an unfair effect on fat people.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Really Inor? Of all the prophetic things you could have come up with, and this was it? I'm gonna' go slap myself now...crushed. Just crushed.

Eye Toy Cartoon Textile Smile

Though I appreciate your sensitivity regarding the Gravity Act for those of us that are "Spherically Challenged".

Reactions: Inor and inceptor

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
really inor? Of all the prophetic things you could have come up with, and this was it? I'm gonna' go slap myself now...crushed. Just crushed.

View attachment 3849

though i appreciate your sensitivity regarding the gravity act for those of us that are "spherically challenged".
roflmao

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Really Inor? Of all the prophetic things you could have come up with, and this was it? I'm gonna' go slap myself now...crushed. Just crushed.

View attachment 3849

Though I appreciate your sensitivity regarding the Gravity Act for those of us that are "Spherically Challenged".
Sorry. I just type the first thing that pops into my head.

Reactions: bigdogbuc
1 - 6 of 6 Posts