Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Well, while I typically think most of these "insiders" are full of it, I can't say I'd bet against it right now. Between the latest calls for bans, gun confiscation, the Fed's plan to keep printing money regardless of inflation indicators, and the lack of any real effort to stop the Fiscal cliff, I wouldn't be surprised.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
DHS was turned into a domestic police force under Obama and Holder. They have little to do with any foreign threat. They are now Obama private police. So I would expect anything from them. They need to be watched and avoided.
Obama will take your guns he has been telling you that for years . He told you loud and clear he would have his court over ride the 2nd and he meant it

·
Registered
285 Posts
"A divided nation cannot stand". We all have heard this from kindergarten through 12th grade. It is true and our nation has been methodically guided into a divided populace for decades. Why this has been happening totally alludes me. Democrats and Republicans are equally guilty. We have radio and TV personalities who do everything in their power to drive a wedge between the two political parties and to convince us to ignore any third party. Rush Limbaugh, Chris Mathews, Sean Hannity, Rachael Madow, and many others. They all seem to be employes of the same company.

We're bombarded with the "queer agenda" every day. We are taught to idolize freaks in the entertainment industry. We somehow got it into our mindset that entertainers and the Hollywood creeps, freaks, and druggies are worthy of praise. Soccer moms send their little boys to school with makeup on their faces and pastel silky underwear. Dads allow their boys to be feminine and think they're being open-minded.

Our country is being led down the path to ruin and we somehow seem to like it.

Do I think there will be civil disobedience in the near future? I don't know but in my 69 years I have never witnessed so much hatred for our government and our legislators. I have never witnessed so many citizens arming themselves and stockpiling ammunition. I have never witnessed so many terrible candidates for political office somehow get elected. I have never seen a more terrible lineup of U.S. Presidents then I have in past 20 years.

Do I think the government will try to gain more power over the citizens? Absolutely!

Do I think the government will try to take away more freedoms from the citizens? Absolutely!

Our country is in big trouble.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dr. Prepper, you touched on some things that I also believe are truly wrong with this country. Men aren't allowed to be MEN anymore. Thus, boys can't be BOYS. We have become a pussified nation of wimps who drink the "kool-aid" while they are distracted with a shiny object. Most men don't know how to hunt, clean a fish, fist fight, build a shelter, or anything else that men used to do. All the "metrosexuals" can go f*** themselves. They'll be the first to die off when the S hits the Fan since they don't know how to do a damn thing for themselves. No sense of responsibility. They believe the government is the end-all-be-all and knows what's best. Ugh. I could go on and on. Anyway, I agree:)

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Let's face it any rights that the war on drugs didn't do away with the war on terror will.

This whole terrorist thing is BS, we fought wars with the most powerful armies in existence in our short history. And we never went through the extreme Government controls or loss of freedoms that we have going on now. We had the cold war going on with the Soviet Union for over 50 years and a few men with box cutters can change our whole way of life. This War on Terrorism and the war on drugs have stopped nothing, but allowed the government to curtail our freedoms and made every american a suspect, while our borders are wide open. The government even going so far as to accuse the American people of giving guns to the Cartels while they send thousands themselves.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Oh it is coming just a madder of when or what is the spark that sets it off. The power has been poured it has been pack and a ball in the muzzle. Just waiting for the spark
Obama has been waiting to start this sense he was a young man been his life long goal to Take America down. read his words not mine.
I don't think he knew he would be that leader at the time but he was ready to play his part.

·
Registered
693 Posts
It's strange how all this stuff is happening, and our elected leader can't produce a birth certificate....It saddens me that this great nation has been reduced to people who just want to be spoon-fed and live in bliss. Matrix style.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Oh it is coming just a madder of when or what is the spark that sets it off. The power has been poured it has been pack and a ball in the muzzle. Just waiting for the spark
Obama has been waiting to start this sense he was a young man been his life long goal to Take America down. read his words not mine.
I don't think he knew he would be that leader at the time but he was ready to play his part.
Let me be clear from the beginning of this post. I am not and do not support Baracak Hussein Obama or Republicats i.e the left/right Paradigm. However, the mess that we are in cannot be wholly and solely attributed to Obama. Bush and Clinton did enough dirt during their administrations as well. Bush has enough dirt on his hands for causing what happened on 9 11. All of them have just implemented the policies that the Elite have mapped out and to think anything different well that just being naive. Our country didn't get this way due to what happened in the last 4 years. What happened on Wall Street has nothing to do with Obama. What happened in Oklahoma had nothing to do with Obama. What happened in Ruby Ridge had nothing to do with Obama. Obama has his hands dirty but he's no different than the rest of those clowns before him.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
It's strange how all this stuff is happening, and our elected leader can't produce a birth certificate....It saddens me that this great nation has been reduced to people who just want to be spoon-fed and live in bliss. Matrix style.
He is on Vacation again and has a golf game he is busy you know.
Change is coming
Molon labe

Reactions: acidlittle

·
Registered
205 Posts
Wow. Extremely well said acid. It really is ridiculous how effin lazy Americans are anymore. They DO want to be given eveything, and with the combination of the current administration...it's not looking good...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Let me be clear from the beginning of this post. I am not and do not support Baracak Hussein Obama or Republicats i.e the left/right Paradigm. However, the mess that we are in cannot be wholly and solely attributed to Obama. Bush and Clinton did enough dirt during their administrations as well. Bush has enough dirt on his hands for causing what happened on 9 11. All of them have just implemented the policies that the Elite have mapped out and to think anything different well that just being naive. Our country did get this way due to what happened in the last 4 years. What happened on Wall Street has nothing to do with Obama. What happened in Oklahoma had nothing to do with Obama. What happened in Ruby Ridge had nothing to do with Obama. Obama has his hands dirty but he's no different than the rest of those clowns before him.
You are exactly right

Reactions: C5GUY

·
Registered
48 Posts
Although I am only 66 years old, like Dr. Pepper I have never seen things coming together like they are now...we have a perfect storm brewing...actually I think we are already in the storm...come warm weather I think we are going to see the American Spring....the world economy is in a situation where it can't recover....we are in a race war as well as a religious war....there are more WMD's in the hands of Terrorist than every before...the U.N is pretty close to getting Authority in the U.S. .....an so and so...just wait till after the first of the year and things will begin come out that will really divide the country....

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Gun Confiscation. No that's not happening despite Cuomo and DiFi talking it up. They talk it up so a mere ban on future sales is easier to adopt.

2A. Will not be repealed, but once obama swears up the next liberal Heller can be over turned and greater regulation bestowed.

Economic Collpase = Riots and will happen about 72 hrs after the dollar collapses, and that happens almost the instant the powers that be create a new world wide fiat money to use for natural resources.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Gun Confiscation isn't coming.

1. Obama received an F grade from the Brady Campaign and has passed 3 pro gun bills
2. The masses do not support gun bans. In the event that the government tried to confiscate our guns, the military and police would have to intervene. Generally police and soldiers are weapons enthusiast who would not support the ban
3. Many firearms are received by relatives, bought citizen to citizen, or are gifted. Many guns have no paper trails and many have very long paper trails. In other words, it's impossible to know what guns civilians own

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
RE: Economic Collapse
I think one of the first signs that the poop is about to hit the fan is coming will be when our government makes it illegal to own gold and demands that it all be sold back to the government. It has happened before in this country and just about every country that has had an Economic collapse through out history. The reason is our currency is not backed up by anything and is only worth what everyone thinks it is. With all this printing and borrowing going on sooner are later other countries will loose faith in our currency and the ability to pay them back and demand payment in gold or something tangible. We only have so much gold (one of the reason we went off the gold standard) so the first place they will try to get it, is from the population. Now I am not one that believes that we should invest in gold or precious metals because if there is a collapse it won't be of much use to most of us. Every time things go up just about for any reason it adds to the devaluation of our currency, for people who are buying gun and ammo the dollar has just been devalued a little bit more. Our forefathers knew this and that is why they were so determined to make sure our currency was backed up by gold. In the Coinage Act of 1792, the death penalty was authorized for counterfeiting the currency. I am not sure there is any other authorizing of the death penalty in the Constitution. It isn't talked about much in the news but several countries are starting to demand their gold back that they have stored here and Germany was sending a team to inspect their holding but last I heard they were denied access to their own gold.

·
Super Moderator
9,386 Posts
QUOTE=rickkyw1720pf;23123]It isn't talked about much in the news but several countries are starting to demand their gold back that they have stored here and Germany was sending a team to inspect their holding but last I heard they were denied access to their own gold.[/QUOTE]

Those countries would be Germany and Switzerland. Who woulda thunk it. I did a google search and damn if he ain't right. Another surprise is that Russia holds the gold for at least some eastern bloc countries and Romania wants their gold back. The real surprise was that Chavez has his gold stored in Russia and he is trying to get his gold back too.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Or sheeple style ... either way, it does appear to be happening right before our eyes and we are powerless to do a thing about it because, as they planned to do 70-60 years ago ... they've taken control of our education system, the courts, our money and the media. It has gone exactly as planned for them - we have to give them credit in that regard. They were relentless and they used our own free system, our Constitution, against us.

·
Registered
24,349 Posts
shared the link and blogged my rant on my blog this morning. Whew, felt better after venting, too.

Short version. It's coming, and we have it coming to us. We allowed our own lack of discipline, our own loss of religion and our own preference for leisure and comfort keep us from keeping the nation. It has been sold out, pillaged and looted, our young used as fodder for the benefit of the elite and borders opened wide so that the barbarians might enter to render us bruised and battered. The traitors will soon flee and the columns will be knocked down so that we will be buried, unable to seek righteous vengeance.

Only a blithering idiot can't see what is headed our way, at this point. Problem is, this is a nation of blithering idiots.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts