Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, all:

Not new to prepping by any means, but fairly new to networking with other preppers. I look forward to the exchange of intel and ideas to make things easier for all of us if times get hard, or even if they don't.

Fortunately, here in the central plains, I don't think things will get as bad as fast as they will on the coasts, but as they say, better to have it and not need it...

I hope I can be a productive member of the community here, blended with some very dry and cynical humor, primarily brought about by past life experience.

Thanks for having me!

·
Administrator
15,449 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
496 Posts
..... I hope I can be a productive member of the community here....
Welcome from Nevada! Reckon we can say you are already productive, ya' joined!

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Texas, gald to have you here with us.

The internet is a wonderful thing. It allows a wealth of knowledge to come together in one place to share and trade notes with others. Although I have been at this for a while, I have often times learned things from others to solve problems I have that have kicked my butt for years that I otherwise wouldnt have been able to solve. Someone will always have an angle on things that you never once considered too. Knowledge is truely power and the more knowledge we have the better we become and the more potential we have. Take advantage of it!

Hope to see you around and see you often.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Hello, all:

Not new to prepping by any means, but fairly new to networking with other preppers. I look forward to the exchange of intel and ideas to make things easier for all of us if times get hard, or even if they don't.

Fortunately, here in the central plains, I don't think things will get as bad as fast as they will on the coasts, but as they say, better to have it and not need it...

I hope I can be a productive member of the community here, blended with some very dry and cynical humor, primarily brought about by past life experience.

Thanks for having me!
Now this is a well written Intro Post. I wish all new members were just like "wa0elm". I am sure you will be able to teach us a thing or two.
Again welcome to our forum! We're glad you're here!

punch

1 - 10 of 10 Posts