Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, my name is Jeric and I just happened to involved myself in preparedness and lifestyle survival because of my silly friend who was really being such an enthusiast! I'm somewhat excited and couldn't wait to involve myself to different kinds of genres when it comes to such! Looking forward to know and learn from you veterans! :)

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Welcome from SC.

·
Administrator
15,023 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

You know I didnt know there were any preppers in the philipines, at least I never saw any while I was there. You would have thought after Mt Pinatubo or the major Earthquake in Baguio, despite how poor most in that country are, they would have gotten on board with prepping a little more to some degree. But its a beautiful country and sometimes I wished I could live there.

At anyrate hope to see you around and see you often here! Few people in this world are as resourceful as the philipines so it would be great to hear of some ideas from you!

·
Registered
10,696 Posts
Hello guys, my name is Jeric and I just happened to involved myself in preparedness and lifestyle survival because of my silly friend who was really being such an enthusiast! I'm somewhat excited and couldn't wait to involve myself to different kinds of genres when it comes to such! Looking forward to know and learn from you veterans! :)
Hearty welcome from N. Texas. Hey can yall get pinto beans over there?

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

You know I didnt know there were any preppers in the philipines, at least I never saw any while I was there. You would have thought after Mt Pinatubo or the major Earthquake in Baguio, despite how poor most in that country are, they would have gotten on board with prepping a little more to some degree. But its a beautiful country and sometimes I wished I could live there.

At anyrate hope to see you around and see you often here! Few people in this world are as resourceful as the philipines so it would be great to hear of some ideas from you!
Very few prepper left in the Philippines, the ones that are still alive are very old by now (WW2 survivors).

The new generation in the Philippines would spend money on hiring a feng shui adviser, but would do nothing to prep. And the Irony is that the Philippines is the most disaster prone country in the world. It sits on atleast 5 tectonic plates, it has more active volcanoes than it has dormant ones and it is part of the ring of fire.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Jeric. I am also from South Asian countries which is Singapore. I'm here to look around what kind of preps and survival skill to equip me with. So I can make sure to go in adventure with safety.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts