Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from SW MO. Thought I would say hello before I dive in. Me and my wife have been prepping for about a year now and even though we've made a lot of progress, we know we have a long way to go. I am really looking forward to learning and sharing ideas with some like minded people. I look forward to getting to know as many of you as possible and hopefully I can contribute some ideas to help others along the way. :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome GitnReady4it! You two are MUCH more prepared than I am. I'm getting there though. I'm stocking up for a downward turn with economy mainly, but always want to be prepared for any natural or manmade disasters. Glad you guys are here!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm glad to see families getting together on this. The main thing is learning just like reading a book.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Were just getting started with this forum after a lot of testing. We have HUGE plans for a one stop shop. I see that you have a website. Feel free to post in the classifieds section to promote it. Thanks for joining!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Welcome! We look foreword to your ideas and contributions to the site! Many like minds will make prepping cheaper and more efficient then ever!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts