Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I've been a reader of these forums for quite a while. I decided to join the discussions. I've learned a lot form many of you regulars. Thank you.
I'm Mike. I live on a homestead in MA with my wife, 2 young children, and my folks. As a family, we've been taking steps toward self-sufficiency/prepping for quite a while....it was passed down from my dad We are a Christian homeschooling family that spends a good amount of our time gardening/seed saving, canning what we grow, raising chickens (layers and fryers), pulling fish out of the lake and deer out of the woods. I'm looking forward to getting in the mix here....it seems like a great group of folks.
Here's looking forward to sharing some wisdom!
Best,
Mike

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Welcome from the South-East. (SC)

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Welcome from another Texan. Sounds like you have a lot of knowledge to share from the homestead!

·
Administrator
15,422 Posts
Welcome from Florida.
i'm a chicken wrangler too.

Reactions: longrider

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome! I'm new to this forum as well, but it hasn't taken me long to realize how helpful and friendly the folks here are (as you probably already know). Self-sufficiency is a way of life that the government has tried to wean its citizens from for a long time, but I intend to help bring back this "lost art" starting with my family. Best to you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.