Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad always taught me to be prepared while we were out in the backcountry so that's where I first learned to be prepared for emergencies. Up until recently that was the extent of my prepper background. That changed a bit when we had a big fire here in Colorado, the Waldo Canyon Fire. While I was miles away from the fire I did get a notice to "pre-evac" and that proved to me I was unprepared to bug out if needed.

I work for a major outdoor retailer and if you're a member of it I'm sure you can figure out which one. :mrgreen: I recently did a class this past week on "Preparing for the Zombie Apocolypse" as a way to get people interested in prepring for emergencies. It was a huge hit with the largest wait list that we have ever had for any class so it looks like we'll be doing it again for sure. I am hoping to gain some knowledge for the next class from all of you nice folks here.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Welcome to the forum Chris.... I'm just a tad bit south of you in the Springs.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I wish we had a major outdoor retailer in my area...I've got a cheesy Big 5 is all.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Yeah, I have to drive 75 miles to my outlet. Then its always swamped with tourists! Again, welcome!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts