Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to take a little time out for Big # 1 tonight and play in a pool Tourny. Faced off against two talented S/L 5's in a 4-4 race to win. Won both matches 4-1. Did a great job of ball control and position play tonight. That was definitely the difference in winning tonight, especially against the last opponent I played since I think they were a better shot than I am. I just played a lot smarter, stayed patience and came from behind on 3 of the 4 games I won. For me though, the real high light was sinking the 8 on the break for the win again tonight! No matter how many times I pull that stunt off its always such a rush!!! I guess maybe one of these days I will eventually get good enough and grow up to be a "Big Ol' Pool Pimp", ha ha ha. Everybody has to have something to shoot for, right?

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha ha ha ha. Right now as cold as it is here (yeah I know it aint bad but Im a little girly-boy as Arnold would say) that dont even look fun. Now a few months ago when it was 108-110 - man what a plan that would have been! Would be even more perfect with a Margarita in a glass the size of a goldfish bowl! Talk about chillin'...

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Now that is an grand idea. Man I hate you for posting that...Now I will have to keep my eye out of one of those and see if I can get it to my place. Got a sloped area in the back yard where something like that would fit perfectly. That would be awsome this summer to sit under the shade chillin with my margarita in a goldfish bowl sized glass. I could watch the "Boat Ramp Follies" (drunks coming off the lake and trying to load their boats at the ramp...its always entertaining!) in style. In fact I think that might be big enough to get one of those floating lawn chair thingys in there. Yeah, thats right...when you look red neck up in the dictionary, there is a picture of me!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts