Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I highly recommend looking up skynews australia. They are very conservative, but, not biased, if that makes sense.
They just call it out. Love how this country I am working in is so blunt about stuff.
Patriot and Drop Bear approved..

·
Administrator
14,858 Posts
I go to the Sky News Great Britain website.
I find the Russian state run media, www.rt.com covers a lot that the leftist American media won't.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where's your right to bear arms?

With FJRB in, you be China's Beech Tree
Not sure the relevance to the thread. But, I was suggesting a newsite, Australian Skye news being really good.
I am a US Citizen, over here working in Perth Australia.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,314 Posts
I catch their YouTube clips from time to time. They seem to be very fair, but clearly conservative leaning.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I always wanted to visit Perth, beautiful country and lucky you.
Imagine San Diego, with nice people, great accents, driving on the wrong side of the road, and some deadly animals..
Especially the Tiger Snake, which is on the island (Garden Island) in huge abundance due to some person back in the day bringing a box of them over before a bridge was here.

·
Administrator
14,858 Posts
I spent 5 days in Sydney in the summer of 1970.
I remember nothing, but I must have had a good time, because I spent every penny I brought with me.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
I spent 5 days in Sydney in the summer of 1970.
I remember nothing, but I must have had a good time, because I spent every penny I brought with me.
And that is how one should enjoy Sydney!! I hope you knocked the bottom out of a few winsome Aussie lasses!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts