Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Height: 5’ 11”
Weight: 185lbs.

USN Certified Machinist, Welder, Steel Fabricator, Blacksmith, Silversmith, Firearms Safety Instructor, Digital Electronics Tech, Computer Programmer/Analyst (VB,C,ASP,HTML,SQL,Sybase,Oracle,UNIX,etc.), Equine Massage/Physical Therapist, Musician, Automotive/Auto-body repair experience, Motorcycle and Small Engine Repair experience, Livestock and Agri-farming experience, Wilderness Survival and Travel experience, Lifetime Hunter & Fisherman, Industrial Maintenance (plumbing, pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, electrical) experience, CPR & Medical First Aid trained, Christian Deacon/Liturgical experience.

I don't care for the lead role, but I do support and team well.

AnvilIron

·
Registered
159 Posts
I guess well rounded communities would be the best survival situation, but communities can get weird. Many of the things I’ve learned to do in my life were because I didn’t want to rely on someone else or have to deal with other people to get things done. I have to admit that I’m more comfortable solo, but practicality would probably push me into some kind of social group association.

We, on this forum, are all so far from one another, it’s doubtful that we would be in any kind of situation to form a community. We have a growing Online Prepper Community in our state and have started a skills directory, but getting people to form geographically oriented groups has been a real challenge. Nobody wants to be known or public… kind of a paranoia it seems. I’ve done blacksmithing demos for a few groups, but beyond that, I don't notice people feeling the urgency to pull together just yet. I have a feeling it’ll come. In the meantime, if I can provide any informational support from my small bag of how-to’s, I’m happy to do so.

AnvilIron

·
Registered
159 Posts
whyspers – Sorry you feel so disillusioned by the growing gap between commonsense and what passes for contemporary rule of law. I can’t help but feel that the fact that you find it disquieting means you’ve passed the test… your soul is intact. Congrats on that and I hope you find a way to apply your skills (legal or otherwise) in a personally rewarding way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.