Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what channels people watch on Youtube relating to prepping.

southernprepper1
eastcoastprepper
rockymountainprepper
hossusmc
that's all i can remember off the top of my there are more.

and if you wanna watch boring youtube videos, this guy named acidlittle has some, hasn't made one in awhile but should be throwing some up soon.

·
Registered
84 Posts
These are not necessarily for prepping but are great to keep up with whats going on, ie. space weather, earth changes, war, economy.

SusoiciousObservers
MrCometwatch
DEMCAD
drkstrong
Solarwatcher

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YTpreppers is a compilation of a bunch of videos, categorized by food/water/securtiy....etc. Good little resource has them all in playlists from different people not just one channel...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nutnfancy is good for gear/guns/knives reviews and WROL (without rule of law) philosophies. Plus he's got some great family outing hiking/camping vids too good scenic stuff. He talks about bug out bags and such but doesn't get much into food storage/water storage but I think he probably does it.

Wife 1.0

·
Registered
369 Posts
I love katzcradul for food storage. She is awesome!

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
MDPrepper is another good one. He's actually an MD and does a lot of "tabletop reviews". Guns, medical supplies, survival kits etc. He's in the middle of doing a low budget prep series on firearms - the inexpensive stuff like Hi-Point and the Maverick 88. Quality, low priced stuff. Check him out.

·
Registered
37 Posts
SustenanceNCovering is a good channel mostly about growing food with some other prepper related topics as well.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Iv been watching some of urbanpreppers videos. so far I think he has the best bob geared for baby. I personally thing it does more good then harm if you watch many different preppers as they all have opinions on different items. You might find items in one preppers list to be something you dont use, but something in anothers that you would and forgot about. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
ThePatriotNurse has a really good and informative channel for the medical angle.

·
Registered
104 Posts
oh my.. was just watching prepperlog and i love it... my daughter and I just finished the DIY paracord bracelet and she wants to make them for her classmates...ty so much....

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
prepperlog is survival if you didn't know that yet :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
oh ya.. :D she wants to add a compass and whistle to the bracelet for each of them.. I am making her an edc bag and will have to omit some items as I dont think they would be allowed in school.. she wants to share a bit of survival with her friends..

Its sad, you know, we talk about it on occasion, she asks questions.. and when we get to a point in the questions where we would have to bug out and just leave.. she thinks a lot about her friends and what they dont or wont have. Most of their parents dont really care about stuff like this.. If it gives her peace of mind that they have a little bit to help them... well.. that to me is important .. shes only 11.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts