Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
363 Posts
Bought a few more Pmags last Saturday. I new they were going to go fast. CTD has them now for $59.95. Lol, bought all mine for $12. People will spend the money though. Wish I had an FFL and plenty of stuff to sell. Bet a lot of people will be retiring early after all the panic buying.

· Registered
363 Posts
I'm avoiding the frenzy buying this time around. It actually wasn't nearly as bad as 08 till that horrific situation last Friday. That really kicked it into overdrive. But, I do hope the politicians realize that restricting our 2A rights are going to cause them a lot of problems and they may very well lose their position next election. I think things will calm down and everything will be plentiful again. It seems the conversation is switching to a topic that is really at the root of the problem, mental health. You don't blame a car when a drunk driver kills someone. Why blame a gun, when it is just a tool. We as a country need to find realistic ways to stop these senseless killings and really get to the root of the problem. Anyway, I think things will calm down and though we may see some type of legislation, I don't think it's going to be as bad as what we all fear. There will be compromise. Keep in mind AFAIK, there is an AWB in Connecticut yet this lady was able to own a Bushmaster. So I really don't think things are going to get as bad as we think. But then, I've been known to be wrong. Just ask my wife:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.