9,160 Posts

·
Registered
9,160 Posts

·
Super Moderator
State of Grace
6,810 Posts
It's near Halloween so, I'm watching scary movies. Saw this the other day. Boy, I bet the lady in the house wished she had a firearm handy. He was sure no trick-or-treater. Human body Vision care Jaw Mirror Goggles

·
Registered
61 Posts

·
Registered
9,160 Posts
....... Why don't we just let Darwinism work the way it should?
Because that would save time, money and make sense. And liberals don't want that. They'd rather make felons out of law-abiding citizens. It's easier for them to go for the low-hanging fruit than actually do what's right.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,950 Posts
The PA mall shooting we've been hearing about lately, the one where we apparently changed the definition of "mass shooting" to now only involve two people... it was stopped by a legal carrier.
Police say a 16-year-old started the shooting after he was in a fight with another person. The teen pulled out a gun and fired several shots. Multiple people got involved in a struggle for the weapon, and the teen shot one person, according to police.
Police say a bystander with a legally possessed gun engaged the people fighting over the other weapon and fired shots, hitting the suspect and causing him to fall down.
The link contains video of the bystander, poised, giving clear and loud instruction, and keeping his firearm pointed safely once the altercation was somewhat under control.

Let's see if we hear about this on the nightly news.....
I won't hold my breath.

·
Registered
9,160 Posts

·
Registered
9,160 Posts

561 - 580 of 584 Posts