Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

381 - 400 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
YouTube prankster shot dead after 'lunging at strangers with butcher knives while filming fake robbery video'.

A 20-Year-Old Man Was Fatally Shot While Filming A YouTube "Prank" Robbery
I've seen these stupid morons doing this on youtube... and thought ...'it's only a matter of time before one of these idiots are going to be killed'
If you don't have the common sense to avoid certain types of risky behaviors... you'll eventually remove your genes from the gene pool...

·
Registered
8,568 Posts

·
Registered
8,568 Posts

·
Registered
8,568 Posts

·
Registered
8,568 Posts

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Homeowner recounts home invasion where he shot a suspect.

·
Registered
8,568 Posts

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Beverly man, 69, with concealed carry license, shoots at 3 would-be robbers, injuring 1.

Man in custody after hiding in N.C. following home invasion, shooting in Chesterfield Co.; juvenile suspect killed.

·
Registered
8,568 Posts

·
Registered
8,568 Posts

·
Registered
8,568 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
You know, as much as I hate reading all these, I wish the criminal world would understand that they should be put down for their actions - and wakeup and get a clue. Such disrespect for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness...Sad...

And, I'm glad when they get what they deserve - I know, not very Christian...Sorry....

Peace,
Michael .

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
You know, as much as I hate reading all these, I wish the criminal world would understand that they should be put down for their actions - and wakeup and get a clue. Such disrespect for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness...Sad...

And, I'm glad when they get what they deserve - I know, not very Christian...Sorry....

Peace,
Michael .
More to the point, the politicians that are hell-bent on disarming law-abiding citizens and turning them into easy targets for the criminal elements need to understand what they are doing.

·
Super Moderator
2,895 Posts
More to the point, the politicians that are hell-bent on disarming law-abiding citizens and turning them into easy targets for the criminal elements need to understand what they are doing.
Actually, I think they do know what they are doing.

And these politicians will ultimately reap the wirlwind.

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,353 Posts
That store employee will probably be charged. It was in WA and the robber was probably just trying to arm antifacists. That makes it ok.
The store employee did the right thing, and I will bet that the robber was stunned. The crook probably thought that he was under a penumbra (shadow) of safety, put there by the legal system. Well he wasn’t, and fools never get anything right.

·
Registered
8,568 Posts

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
381 - 400 of 410 Posts