·
Registered
12,291 Posts

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And further support from the FBI....

FBI Releases Pro-2nd Amendment Statement, States the Importance of Armed Citizens in America
There were 50 active shooter incidents in 2016 and 2017 combined, leaving many to question if America is, in fact, safer when armed.

However, a recent investigation by the FBI in April showed that, in numerous incidents involving active shooters, there were people who stopped them by use of a weapon.

"Armed and unarmed citizens engaged the shooter in 10 incidents. They safely and successfully ended the shootings in eight of those incidents," read the report. "Their selfless actions likely saved many lives.
https://www.westernjournal.com/fbi-releases-pro-2nd-amendment-statement-states-the-importance-of-armed-citizens-in-america/

·
Registered
228 Posts
But the gun-grabbers will just cover their ears, yelling "Blah blah blah!".
You are probably right. But see I live behind enemy lines. I am a midwestern guy who ended up in Seattle and surrounded by people who lean left. To be honest I have a lot of friends who I consider to be smart, rational people and I am waiting for them to just have enough of the crap that goes on in this town. I think it is already starting to happen. Most are also able to engage in a rational discussion on things like guns and I have made an impact on more than a few with hard data and facts. Not nearly enough but some and they were more center left than hard left to begin with. It may be a fools errand but somebody has to be the spanner in the works.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
297 Posts
You are probably right. But see I live behind enemy lines. I am a midwestern guy who ended up in Seattle and surrounded by people who lean left. To be honest I have a lot of friends who I consider to be smart, rational people and I am waiting for them to just have enough of the crap that goes on in this town. I think it is already starting to happen. Most are also able to engage in a rational discussion on things like guns and I have made an impact on more than a few with hard data and facts. Not nearly enough but some and they were more center left than hard left to begin with. It may be a fools errand but somebody has to be the spanner in the works.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Takem shootin. I work with a lot of libs in Saint Louis City.
We took a Managers Trip to the Gun Range one year instead of a Restaurant gettin drunk [my suggestion] and I will always remember the smile on their faces when they "flipped the switch" for the first time
and popped off 30rounds down range. PRICELESS.
One asked me about guns for home defense the next week and I set him up with a Mossberg 930. One more to "our" side.
They dont even blink anymore when I get boxes shipped to work that rattle and clink or have that crossed cannon logo.

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A few more just since yesterday. Millions of defensive uses of firearms per year by citizens. Millions.

NC: Clerk fires Shots, Stops Armed Robbery
Pembroke store clerk thwarts robbery with her gun - News - The Fayetteville Observer - Fayetteville, NC

GA: Guns Pointed, no shots
Man reportedly threatens to shoot father, daughter - The Newnan Times-Herald

MO: Man Attempting Break-in Shot
Intruder Shot During Apparent Burglary - OZARKSFIRST

GA: Armed Father Shoots one of four Robbery Suspects
GUN WATCH: GA: Armed Father Shoots one of four Robbery Suspects

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered