Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, new here i have skills in bushcraft not many but enough to get by i have a bug out bag but no slod locations yet i need advice on location what should i look for and thing like that, im a big beliver in economical collapse and all that.thats about it see you all later.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Hello and welcome from Montana, enjoy your time here

·
8,973 Posts
Welcome to the group from Arizona. Land of sun, surf and sand. Ok, I lie, no surf, and way too much sand!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ahaha thanks guys, real nice of you i feel welcome here i kinda new to this forum stuff, i usuall jsut learn a new skill go to the woods and practise it although you americans are pretty luck our laws here are really strick we have no "right to roam" without the land owners permission and pur gun laws are so restricted all i can have is an air rifle and there is no licence required for this but hey no place to complain lewts get going .

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Hi Monkey. We've got a member here who loves Monkeys...!! You'll fit right in.

·
Registered
12,438 Posts
Greetings from the keystone state

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota.

Here, this is for you:

Monkey.jpg

h/t BigDog

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I just about sprayed my soda on the keyboard looking at that picture LOL

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Virginia!

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Good. Morning from Ionia county Michigan. I was just reading in a survival magazine last night where they were describing finding an abandon shelter of some type for a safe haven if you do not have one already set up as a bug out location it would be interesting for you to go out in the countryside and just observe what is there now that I am advocating stealing by no means however you must know what is in your surrounding area and where you intend to go

1 - 20 of 29 Posts