Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to ask for some opinions. My get Home Bag has molle straps, which I have secured my Condor Rip Away
med kit to it. I really like this kit, but the snaps are always coming unsnapped. I have been thinking about using some Locktite on the snaps, but I also don't want to ruin them should I choose to take the molle straps off my pack. Have any of you run into this problem and what solutions did you employ?
Thanks
RLC

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I wanted to ask for some opinions. My get Home Bag has molle straps, which I have secured my Condor Rip Away
med kit to it. I really like this kit, but the snaps are always coming unsnapped. I have been thinking about using some Locktite on the snaps, but I also don't want to ruin them should I choose to take the molle straps off my pack. Have any of you run into this problem and what solutions did you employ?
Thanks
RLC
A lot of times the snaps on molle gear has a built in lock. Look for a small dot or dent in the top of the button. Put it opposite of the notch in the snap and it should lock and not come apart.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have one too. I use it for military ops. I like the fact that I can, or someone else can, rip it off and use it.

I sewed a strip of

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry. I sewed a strip of Velcro on the base and on the medical bag. It gave it extra retention and worked for me. Be creative, I always modify my gear to fit me best

1 - 5 of 5 Posts